Why Scott Frost Should Stay

Patience and being supportive. 

He not just a Husker coach.  He is THEEE Husker coach.

I know we can win.  I will be happier that much more as it happens.

Don't give up on this team.  Support them.

Some of yall need to pop your feelings in the microwave when you cook up a burrito. That's not me homes.  We got our guy, we got our team.  We gonna improve on these results.  Have some guts and fight for the glory.  Hard work pays off abundantly.

GBR

• Plus1 3
  • Thanks 1
  • Oh Yeah! 5
1 hour ago, Stone Cold said:

We need to remember this, we need to remember why he was hired.  No one is as upset as scott that this isnt working.  No one wants this to work as much as scott does.  We will not find anyone out there in the current football world who wants to be here more than him.  I am very down on this season and this team.  And i want the fresh blood of a new coach to wash away all the problems that losing creates.  I think most of us do.  But thats not the case.  In the 40 years of my life nebraska has had 5 coaches.  In some of your lives it was just 2 for the longest time.  None of this is easy, and none of us has felt this pressure.  I hope it works because when has a entire roster of former players came into meet a new head coach.  What place does that.  

And this is exactly why all of us are torn up by the current situation and the decision before Trev

• Plus1 2

As of right this second I'm still back and forth.  He has put together a defense.  Even though the offense can't score in the red zone, our o line has largely been porous and some of the personnel and play calling have been again questionable we are better compared to last year offensively.  By and large we still are a young team and let's face it this schedule was brutal.  

On the other hand there are definitely things that make me wonder if SF is in over his head.  I'd love to see us make a really good showing these last 4 games.  He will be back next year imo.

• Plus1 1

13 minutes ago, TGHusker said:

And this is exactly why all of us are torn up by the current situation and the decision before Trev

And i think this is why he will be given 6 years.  If he cant get above 500 in year 6 he never will.  When you watch that video, what stands out to you.  To me its not just a college or a business.  That entire room was full of people who have a vested interest in this college program.  For some of them, it will never get better.  To grow up a nebraska kid, go to a college like nebraska and eventually end up working for your alma mater.  There might not be nothing greater to some people.  Im not saying everyone but im saying him,  when he says that he wants to be here.  He means it,  guys who talk about dear hunting and drive pickups and wear camo dont life in south florida for to long.  This is where he wants to be.  We need this to be the perfect storm, we need this to work.  

• Plus1 2

Frost isn’t the program. Yes I want him to succeed, winning the next 4 would be best case scenario. But again Frost isn’t the program. At 4-8 or 3-9 this season, 4 years of failure would be hard to ignore. This thing belongs to all of us, it belongs to the fans who take time/money to support the  team, it belongs to the current/former players who bled for this program, it belongs to the donors who spend huge chunks of money for all of us to to enjoy Husker Football. I know it’s uncomfortable but there may come a time we have to put Nebraska Football ahead of Scott Frost. 

• Plus1 4
  • Thanks 2
5 minutes ago, FrantzHardySwag said:

Frost isn’t the program. Yes I want him to succeed, winning the next 4 would be best case scenario. But again Frost isn’t the program. At 4-8 or 3-9 this season, 4 years of failure would be hard to ignore. This thing belongs to all of us, it belongs to the fans who take time/money to support the  team, it belongs to the current/former players who bled for this program, it belongs to the donors who spend huge chunks of money for all of us to to enjoy Husker Football. I know it’s uncomfortable but there may come a time we have to put Nebraska Football ahead of Scott Frost. 

Where in the world does the content of this post come from?

Seriously .....

• Plus1 1