Why Scott Frost Should Stay

I've been for keeping frost regardless of the outcome this year.  Unless you go 3-9.  The schedule next year for us is much easier which I would like to see how we would do. I think one more year to see what they can do wiuld be good.  I don't think we can attract a big name at nebraska the we have been.  Give a coach more than 4 years for once to see if he can turn it around. Just imagine if we win three of the 6 one shore games this year were bowl eligible.

• Haha 2
3 minutes ago, iablackshirt said:

I've been for keeping frost regardless of the outcome this year.  Unless you go 3-9.  The schedule next year for us is much easier which I would like to see how we would do. I think one more year to see what they can do wiuld be good.  I don't think we can attract a big name at nebraska the we have been.  Give a coach more than 4 years for once to see if he can turn it around. Just imagine if we win three of the 6 one shore games this year were bowl eligible.

Just imagine....if my aunt had testes she'd be my uncle. Frost is the worst hire since Bill Jennings. Giving him "easier" games for year 5 isnt going to change a damn thing. We play tOSU, Wisconsin and an Iowa team that has fallen off the map. Bet they look better against us though. That team thrives on capitalizing off turnovers and we love turning it over. You think we need a "big name" to win half our games? We consistently through our sucking have out recruited our entire division year after year. We have the resources etc. to dominate the West. If the next hire doesnt work out? Fire him too. 

35 minutes ago, iablackshirt said:

Here is the issue with these comments about next year and it being “easier”.  We will always play Purdue (Frost is 1-3 against them), Minnesota (1-3), Wisconsin (0-4 probably), Iowa (0-4 probably) and Illinois (2-2). 

News Flash:  IT DOESN’T MATTER IF NON-CON & CROSSOVERS ARE “EASIER”.  HE CAN’T BEAT THE B1G WEST TEAMS.

• Plus1 2
  • Fire 1
4 minutes ago, In the Deed the Glory said:

Here is the issue with these comments about next year and it being “easier”.  We will always play Purdue (Frost is 1-3 against them), Minnesota (1-3), Wisconsin (0-4 probably), Iowa (0-4 probably) and Illinois (2-2). 

News Flash:  IT DOESN’T MATTER IF NON-CON & CROSSOVERS ARE “EASIER”.  HE CAN’T BEAT THE B1G WEST TEAMS.

Are we really that confident against Rutgers and Maryland too? I wouldnt be. 

• Fire 1

1 hour ago, iablackshirt said:

What about having one win against a bad northwestern team, makes you think frost will do any better next year in the BIG?

• Plus1 2
1 hour ago, Hedley Lamarr said:

Just imagine....if my aunt had testes she'd be my uncle. Frost is the worst hire since Bill Jennings. Giving him "easier" games for year 5 isnt going to change a damn thing. We play tOSU, Wisconsin and an Iowa team that has fallen off the map. Bet they look better against us though. That team thrives on capitalizing off turnovers and we love turning it over. You think we need a "big name" to win half our games? We consistently through our sucking have out recruited our entire division year after year. We have the resources etc. to dominate the West. If the next hire doesnt work out? Fire him too. 

Frost didn't throw 4 ints and fumble twice yesterday, and miss a half a dozen open wr and complete less than half his passes. In fact he was the one calling the plays that got all those players wide open. The losses this season are on Martinez always have been just don't know why Frost keeps sending him out there time to move on from Martinez not Frost.

• Haha 3
4 minutes ago, ndobney said:

Frost didn't throw 4 ints and fumble twice yesterday, and miss a half a dozen open wr and complete less than half his passes. In fact he was the one calling the plays that got all those players wide open. The losses this season are on Martinez always have been just don't know why Frost keeps sending him out there time to move on from Martinez not Frost.

So Frost is unable to A. recruit a better QB, B. make the tough decision to bench the QB. C. Call plays that his QB can execute. Yep bring back Frost I am sure he has all the answers. The bigger indictment would be putting Smothers in and we actually win games and complete those passes. If that happens I am more than confident that Frost has zero business being a HC at this level. 

• Plus1 4
  • Fire 1