Why Scott Frost Should Stay

7 minutes ago, All Hail Herbie said:

This entire topic is a manifesto to the pull of sentimentality guiding so many in our fan base these days.  A blinding belief in what could be rather than an acceptance of what is.

Thanks Coach Frost for all of your contributions.  Unfortunately, November, 2022 will likely usher in a new era.

You are wise to use the term "likely".......

23 minutes ago, FrantzHardySwag said:

Frost isn’t the program. Yes I want him to succeed, winning the next 4 would be best case scenario. But again Frost isn’t the program. At 4-8 or 3-9 this season, 4 years of failure would be hard to ignore. This thing belongs to all of us, it belongs to the fans who take time/money to support the  team, it belongs to the current/former players who bled for this program, it belongs to the donors who spend huge chunks of money for all of us to to enjoy Husker Football. I know it’s uncomfortable but there may come a time we have to put Nebraska Football ahead of Scott Frost. 

The Illinois and Minnesota games got us on the field for sure.  Michigan State too.  Possibly Michigan as well, because I thought we had that won, late in the 4th. 

Those 3 or 4 games were meant to be wins, could have been wins, but we found ways to not win them in the end.  On the field.

I think giving this group of guys our support and rallying behind them is the most important thing.  Aside from that, I think another year with HCSF would be worth it.

11 hours ago, hskrfan4life said:

Who does that

I dont know I was just told to put my emotions in the microwave with my burrito. So in return I would like the other side to put their burrito in the microwave for 4 years. This idea that they need "more time" is silly. Coaches don't win championships that fail for 4 years to start their tenure. Heck most coaches dont make it to year 4 of failure let alone a year 5 as is being suggested. Unless we hit the transfer/juco lottery we will be looking at a less talented roster than our current one. 

• Plus1 1
  • Fire 1
4 minutes ago, Hedley Lamarr said:

I dont know I was just told to put my emotions in the microwave with my burrito. So in return I would like the other side to put their burrito in the microwave for 4 years. This idea that they need "more time" is silly. Coaches don't win championships that fail for 4 years to start their tenure. Heck most coaches dont make it to year 4 of failure let alone a year 5 as is being suggested. Unless we hit the transfer/juco lottery we will be looking at a less talented roster than our current one. 

It would be nice if Daniels came back simply because the longer we can give Hutmacher to develop the better 

Who are you concerned about losing?