What’s your (unpopular) Husker hot take?

7 hours ago, Stone Cold said:

I would disagree with this take, and frankly i think its also none of your f#&%ing business to be honest.  Do i go into your house and complain about the drapes.  So take your 1959 Rose Bowl Win, which is all you fans truly care about and hit the bricks.  We could care less about your history so dont come into here and dump on ours.

Hmmmm, were you that homeschooled kid?

We really don't care much about the 59 Rose Bowl. In fact, I really do not recall it being mentioned in the last 30 or 40 years. A more important streak to Iowa has been the past 7 seasons that the Hawks have beaten the Huskers. You lead the series 29-20, but most of your wins came before most players in all of college football were even born!

Not dumping on history, just clarifying it! We will see you in the stands this Friday. Well, that is if you are a real fan! 

13 minutes ago, CyHawk said:

I am really confused. Do you think there were sellouts this year, or not? Did the Huskers create all of the sellouts this year? Are they lying about this being the first sold out season since 2011? No doubt there will be plenty of red at Kinnick this Friday. You are all over the place on this one! 

I do agree that the Hawkeye offense has been terrible, not just this year but last also. No doubt the defense and special teams has won most of the games. This is the year that the Huskers really have a chance to break a more important streak, beat Iowa for the first time in years (forget exactly how many).  That streak is not a sham.

Put your hand up, you'll catch it next time. The point is by your own logic Kinnick isn't a sell out. Its a sham. HAVE YOU SEEN ALLL THE EMPTY SEATS? They should be ashamed of promoting it as such! And whatever else derp you want to add to it.

5 hours ago, Born N Bled Red said:

Put your hand up, you'll catch it next time. The point is by your own logic Kinnick isn't a sell out. Its a sham. HAVE YOU SEEN ALLL THE EMPTY SEATS? They should be ashamed of promoting it as such! And whatever else derp you want to add to it.

Can we at least agree, then, that both scenarios are a sham. Nothing but fake news in both scenarios based on your argument. We totally agree with each other! Thank you for supporting my case!

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, ColoradoHusk said:

The Runza burgers are solid enough that I contemplate getting a burger each time I go to a Runza.  However, I so rarely go to a Runza, that I end up getting the Runza sandwich (swiss mushroom).

The bacon cheeseburger is my go-to at Runza, but like you, I rarely get to go to a Runza nowadays. 

• Plus1 1
  • Fire 1

59 minutes ago, Cdog923 said:

The bacon cheeseburger is my go-to at Runza, but like you, I rarely get to go to a Runza nowadays. 

I wish there was a Runza in or near Tulsa.  Had to stop at the Runza in Council Bluffs traveling back from Sioux Falls in August.   I didn't know their burger was pretty good.

I had the mushroom swiss but wished afterwards that I had gotten the original.  The mushroom swiss was just 'ok'.  

• Plus1 1