If you were Trev - Who Would you Choose -New Coach Poll

TGHusker

Which Coach should Trev pick to replace Scott Frost  

82 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

28 minutes ago, MyBloodIsRed16 said:

I'm thinking of starting a new thread that nobody has discussed in any of the other threads.  thinking of calling it "if you were a booster with tons of pull, who would you tell Trev Alberts to hire if in fact he decides to fire Scott Frost"

I swear to god if you start another motherf**king Scott Frost thread....

comb.io - Burns Verkaufen der Kraftwerk

9 hours ago, Lorewarn said:

That was the accurate narrative of Kiffin, until he went to Bama.

Now he's a solid coach and a good candidate.

Yeah, working with Saban is like sleeping at the Holiday Inn Express. 

Are you a good football coach? Nope, but I held Saban's clipboard last night. 

Holy damn, didn't realize Saban was the John the Baptist for football coaches. Dunk your head in an Alabama hat and the football gods forgive you and bless you with coaching ability.

Kiffin is an entitled punk, always will be. 

• Fire 1
16 hours ago, Lorewarn said:

That was the accurate narrative of Kiffin, until he went to Bama.

Now he's a solid coach and a good candidate.

I agree. Frost is now where Kiffin was 10 years ago (though Kiffin has only had 1 losing season in 10 years as a college coach). Kiffin has shown his development as a head coach and I think will be a top candidate for LSU.

3 minutes ago, TGHusker said:

I hope Trev as agents contacting Fickell. Campbell. Kiffin. Chadwell tonight 

I'd add O'Brien and Napier as well.....I like your choices.   Solid choices.  Chadwell has built programs up at 3 different levels and places.  Lincoln is like NY to Conway, SC...Has evolved the spread and would work with our personnel.....  Get a solid DC and company in......But I am biased towards him.

• Plus1 1
1 hour ago, lo country said:

I'd add O'Brien and Napier as well.....I like your choices.   Solid choices.  Chadwell has built programs up at 3 different levels and places.  Lincoln is like NY to Conway, SC...Has evolved the spread and would work with our personnel.....  Get a solid DC and company in......But I am biased towards him.

I agree. Fickell, Kiffin and Campbell all have had recent P5 success. O Brien has spent more time in the NFL and there is speculation he may want to end up back there.

Of the non P5 I would give the edge to Napier over Chaldwell. They may meet in their CCG and we can get a good look at both. 

22 minutes ago, HuskerNation1 said:

I agree. Fickle, Kiffin and Campbell all have had recent P5 success. O Brien has spent more time in the NFL and there is speculation he may want to end up back there.

Of the non P5 I would give the edge to Napier over Chaldwell. They may meet in their CCG and we can get a good look at both. 

I can see that.  I think Napier has more of a system than a scheme. A little more physical and "B1Gish".  I think both have done a great job.  Both have coached AA's at their respective schools.....Both come across as very relational to the kids.  Lincoln is a far cry from Conway, SC and Mississippi, but he was in Charleston, SC.

1 hour ago, HuskerNation1 said:

I agree. Fickle, Kiffin and Campbell all have had recent P5 success. O Brien has spent more time in the NFL and there is speculation he may want to end up back there.

who's fickle?