GameDay in Lincoln for Ohio State

Yes, just to PO desmond chuckleshuffle

They will likely do 9-1 Michigan State (or 10-0 if beat UM) at Buckeyes Nov 20.

Undefeated MSU has Mich, Purdue and Maryland before that game. Real rough sched.

Also, I thought Gameday does night games?  Huskers are sched to play OSU at 11, 230 or 3PM slot. 

• Plus1 1

The game still has a story line so guessing it will be on a short list if Nebraska wins tomorrow.  ESPN would like to kick the Covid dead horse/Nebraska "whining" story a bit more and make Ohio State out to be the savior.  I honestly hope they don't come.

• Thanks 1
11 hours ago, Bad2theBONES said:

My brother-in-law is high up at a nice hotel chain in Omaha. They got a request for proposal for a block of rooms for the College Gameday crew. Depending on how Ohio State does this weekend, it sounds like they may be coming to Lincoln for the Ohio State game. Anyone else hear anything? 

please, no!

11 hours ago, Bad2theBONES said:

My brother-in-law is high up at a nice hotel chain in Omaha. They got a request for proposal for a block of rooms for the College Gameday crew. Depending on how Ohio State does this weekend, it sounds like they may be coming to Lincoln for the Ohio State game. Anyone else hear anything? 

tHu9pcv.gif

They're gonna do Game Day for a 7-1/6-2 Ohio St vs 4-5/3-6 Nebraska? I'm thinking not 

• Plus1 3