IF Frost Blows The Purdue Game…

IUHusker

4 minutes ago, LThrone said:

Scott Frost and Management Staff (i.e AD) need to be replaced immediately. In my era there would be no "Complacency" for the lack of discipline on this team. We would have replaced a coach in the past if he couldn't win 9 games yearly. We bought into his internal ties to the team and the heritage of Husker Football. He has failed to deliver year after year.

The fact we can't get consistent  production out of our 4 year Quarterback is astonishing. He should be benched and we should be looking to the future.

Not a fan for much longer...

The program is screwed because many fans that argue to give Frost another year are seemingly oblivious to how bad Nebraska has become under Frost.  Enough is enough.  Let Frost go 

Recruiting this year will be a problem.  I expect the better players to look for other schools.

i don’t like the Frost tenure so far but I don’t think he should get fired this year.  The team has okayed better this year losing close games against tough opponents.  
We would have beat Purdue if you discount Martinez and his bad throws and bad decisions.

Bench Martinez and maybe okay him as a receiver.  Try another QB to get experience for next year.  Get a line coach and recruit O lineman this year and try to hold onto the current receivers and running backs.  Work on ball control and special teams.  
Bottom line-  we have had a revolving door for coaches and AD’s since we fired two winning coaches (Solich and Pelion).  Constant turmoil in coaching is not a solution unless we can pony up $100 million to get Saban or equal.  
We need a QB who plays like Brady or Rogers instead of Jekyll & Hyde QB.  

6 minutes ago, URSS said:

Recruiting this year will be a problem.  I expect the better players to look for other schools.

i don’t like the Frost tenure so far but I don’t think he should get fired this year.  The team has okayed better this year losing close games against tough opponents.  
We would have beat Purdue if you discount Martinez and his bad throws and bad decisions.

Bench Martinez and maybe okay him as a receiver.  Try another QB to get experience for next year.  Get a line coach and recruit O lineman this year and try to hold onto the current receivers and running backs.  Work on ball control and special teams.  
Bottom line-  we have had a revolving door for coaches and AD’s since we fired two winning coaches (Solich and Pelion).  Constant turmoil in coaching is not a solution unless we can pony up $100 million to get Saban or equal.  
We need a QB who plays like Brady or Rogers instead of Jekyll & Hyde QB.  

It's year 4.  That's not a revolving door.  NO school would keep a coach with this record.  None. After 4 years of losing only Schiano and Cutliff have winning seasons (approx .504...)  We are regressing.  Look at all of the info people have posted (Frost vs his peers, one score loss, coaches after 4 years of losing etc).  He is truly in the rarified air of being one of the worst coaches in football history (NU record).  Looking at data points.  I mean horrible.....One more year will simply put us further down the mountain and create an even steeper uphill battle.  

• Plus1 1
  • Fire 1

The revolving door that referred to was about Callahan, Riley, Pedersen, Eichorst and the last AD.  The changes in Asst coaches ripples through the organization in recruiting and player development. We fired two coaches already and we are still losing.  We did not gain anything and we have no reason to believe a new coach will do better.