What did we learn from the Purdue game

3 minutes ago, The Scarlet Pimpernel said:

The next few days will be telling. Trev can't fire a guy and not have his replacement already 100% committed. I for one am hoping that Jamey Chadwell is currently on a flight to Lincoln to look at homes.

Stop saying that Frost can't be fired without another guys lined up. The first step in the process is firing a crappy coach. Then Trev brings in a new coach. 

• Plus1 1
  • Fire 1

We need a coach that is committed to the run game and defense. I want hard downhill runners. Let’s go double TE too. I want edge rushers that make TFL’s. Frost built it wrong and Wandale, Luke, and JD all left. AM never reached the potential we thought he would. 

Get Rattler out of the portal. Let him manage the offense with a sound running game. 

And what the hell are we doing in recruiting right now, like F. Seriously this is a huge failure. But it makes moving on from Frost super easy.

• Plus1 2

We are the only team in the big 10 that doesn't run a big 10 offense. We'd rather make wild throws all over the field instead of controlling the line of scrimmage and holding on to the ball.  Whatever horses#!t offense we are trying to do, it needs to go. Finally pack the QB coach bags and get him out of here. He's done nothing to improve the QB position since in 4 yrs 

• Plus1 2
  • Fire 1

• Crusader Husker changed the title to What did we learn from the Purdue game