10/30 Poll: Should Frost be fired?

Kentmick

Should Frost be fired at the end of the season?  

118 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

I am pissed about the kids and think it's time to evaluate the staff.  However...

Scott can't catch a touchdown pass that goes through a guys hands.

Scott can't make Allen or others hold on to the ball.

I'm torn.  The game plan was good.  The play calling was decent.  The players are obviously capable....  But the intangible stuff has to ultimately fall on the coaches.  Frustrating

• Haha 3

4 minutes ago, Stone Cold said:

If frost wants to save his job he should bench martinez,  i dont see how he can see thsi is where he needs to stand.  Or maybe i do

Frost is the CEO of this program.  Every key decision made over the past 4 years has involved Frost.  He has chosen every assistant coach on the team, nearly every player on the team (outside of a couple of super seniors from the Riley era), what offensive and defensive identity he wanted to instill in the program, etc..  I do not fault for recruiting Martinez, but Frost's decision to stick with Martinez for 4 years says more about Frost than it does about Martinez.  Frost has shown that fans cannot trust his judgment and decision making, and that is something that simply does not appear in a 5th season.  

We may look back on this game as a blessing in disguise as I feel had Alberts been able to make a case for a 5th season, it would have just delayed the inevitable and put this program further in the tubes.  A loss to Purdue and likely losses to OSU and Wisconsin means the best we could finish the season would be 4-8.  This should really make Trev's decision easy.

• Plus1 1
  • Fire 1