How the team responds the next 3 games will likely decide Frost's future.

BoSolich

After his presser/no presser he is done.  I think the team is sick of his crap as well.  I said the game thread, JoJo blew up that receiver right the INT thrown by AM.  In pressers, JoJo has gotten less and less guarded with his frustration.  Still professional, but you can tell he and the D are simply tired of playing well enough to win and getting no help from the O.......Hopefully they play fpr each other and don't quit.  I think Frost has quit in them....

• Plus1 4
1 minute ago, lo country said:

After his presser/no presser he is done.  I think the team is sick of his crap as well.  I said the game thread, JoJo blew up that receiver right the INT thrown by AM.  In pressers, JoJo has gotten less and less guarded with his frustration.  Still professional, but you can tell he and the D are simply tired of playing well enough to win and getting no help from the O.......Hopefully they play fpr each other and don't quit.  I think Frost has quit in them....

Just curious, and I’m asking you because you give good answers, but what, if anything, could Scott have said after this game that would make any difference? What would you as a fan like to have heard from him?

• Plus1 1

How the team responds the next 3 games? 

Ohio State, Wisconsin, Iowa is not an easy task.  For any team in the country.

But the Huskers will keep playing hard.  HCSF fate has nothing to do with the next 3 games. If you think it does, put that bulls#!t in any of the fire frost threads. 

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1
9 minutes ago, ladyhawke said:

Just curious, and I’m asking you because you give good answers, but what, if anything, could Scott have said after this game that would make any difference? What would you as a fan like to have heard from him?

You didn't ask me,  but I wanted to see some accountability.

• Plus1 1

23 minutes ago, ladyhawke said:

Thanks!  I'd say something along this line.

"Hey guys, no one is more disappointed in this than the team and the staff.  This is my staff, my recruits, my kids.  And right now, I am failing them, the university and the fans.  It's unacceptable.  It was not what I expected when I was hired.  I anticipated a wining record, challenging for the West and the B1G.  This is on me.  No one else.  I am not going to try and lay this on effort or execution.  If I am fortunate enough to return to the greatest team and job in the world next year.  There will be changes.  I have already talked with the staff.  We will be doing a comprehensive review from top to bottom. Like I tell the kids, every week is a competition for your spot.  It has come to this for the staff as well.  As hard as it is to admit, my scheme is in need of tweaking.  This is the B1G.  Big players, big coaches and big resumes of quality coaches.  This off season will be a rebuild and a reset.  Rebuild the staff, the scheme, our development.  Travel to winning programs and see what the heck they are doing and we are not.  I'm at a loss for words and honestly ideas.  But I will do everything in my power to succeed and win. Thanks"

• Plus1 2
  • Haha 1
2 minutes ago, lo country said:

Thanks!  I'd say something along this line.

"Hey guys, no one is more disappointed in this than the team and the staff.  This is my staff, my recruits, my kids.  And right now, I am failing them, the university and the fans.  It's unacceptable.  It was not what I expected when I was hired.  I anticipated a wining record, challenging for the West and the B1G.  This is on me.  No one else.  I am not going to try and lay this on effort or execution.  If I am fortunate enough to return to the greatest team and job in the world next year.  There will be changes.  I have already talked with the staff.  We will be doing a comprehensive review from top to bottom. Like I tell the kids, every week is a competition for your spot.  It has come to this for the staff as well.  As hard as it is to admit, my scheme is in need of tweaking.  This is the B1G.  Big players, big coaches and big resumes of quality coaches.  This off season will be a rebuild and a reset.  Rebuild the staff, the scheme, our development.  Travel to winning programs and see what the heck they are doing and we are not.  I'm at a loss for words and honestly ideas.  But I will do everything in my power to succeed and win. Thanks"

Wow! That’s excellent! So Scott needs to humble himself and take responsibility for the current condition of the team and its performance both today and in the future. 
I know I would feel proud if he could get to that point. I just feel sad. We were all so excited to have him here. I’m in the ‘one more year’ camp but only if he can get to the point where he can admit what he’s doing and that sweeping changes in will happen over the summer. 

• Plus1 1