2021 Coaching Carousel

4 minutes ago, Hedley Lamarr said:

Might be enough movement this year that we are the only "blue blood" looking for a HC. Lol 

True - OU will be looking, Texas - maybe,  Wt Michigan beating OSU - they are probably set for  a while - esp if JH can beat Iowa and get in the playoff,  ND is having a good year, Bama is Bama, USC is now set, PSU is set wt Franklin.  LSU will get their guy. Florida (not a true blue blood) will be set, as is Georgia.    So, hopefully with the right strategy, TA can present a good package to a great coach and we won't have the extreme competition for a coach that we see this year.  

1 hour ago, Decked said:

I don’t think Harrell is getting hired here I wouldn’t get too worked up  

Harrell would be a disaster in the BIG. He had highly talented QBs and WRs and USC did nothing! Please not Harrell as I know USC fans and they regret leaving the ground game of tailback U for air raid. This would be a major middle finger to run the ball fans. It would also signal to me that Frost is doubling down on passing attack or bust when we need a strong running game to set up the pass.

• Plus1 2