2021 Coaching Carousel

1 minute ago, RichardHangslow said:

To be honest I have never been sold on Lincoln Riley, Now that he is actually going to have to do some coaching. It is a whole different animal in USC than it is in Norman. I don't think it is as great of a hire as everyone thinks it is going to be. 

Best news is Urban to USC is no longer a thing. 

He is waiting for the Nebraska job next year 

• Plus1 2
  • Haha 1

7 minutes ago, RichardHangslow said:

To be honest I have never been sold on Lincoln Riley, Now that he is actually going to have to do some coaching. It is a whole different animal in USC than it is in Norman. I don't think it is as great of a hire as everyone thinks it is going to be. 

Best news is Urban to USC is no longer a thing. 

Urban as OC at USC

• Haha 1

I'd take Aranda next year.  How big of a fan is Warren Buffet?  It would be chump change for him to get Urb to come here. Give him a Saban like contract to stroke his ego and let him turn Nebraska into the power in the West div.  Now I'm really :blink: 

Just now, chamrocck said:

Amazing how things happen. Like if OU won last night, would Riley have left for USC? 

Orgeron goes out beating Jimbo last night and now LSU may have to overpay for Jimbo.  Riley, Napier, and Aranda look to be off the market.

• Haha 1