2021 Coaching Carousel

3 minutes ago, teachercd said:

Dudes...BK will be gone from LSU in 4 seasons...no longer will his schedule include such powerhouses as

Navy

Stanford

Purdue

Cincy

GT

UNC

Dude took the money, I would have as well...but welcome to 3 easy NC games each year and Vandy...then good teams.

I totally agree! ND never has trouble getting NC caliber talent and yet whenever he has made it to the playoff BK has been out coached. I honestly think LSU has become what Nebraska was in the early 2000s, and they will fall from grace. Probably not quite as far as Nebraska has because they’ll always have unbelievable talent in their backyard but I don’t see them being a NC  challenger year in and year out like they’ve pretty much been for several years now 

4 minutes ago, Gorillahawk said:

I totally agree! ND never has trouble getting NC caliber talent and yet whenever he has made it to the playoff BK has been out coached. I honestly think LSU has become what Nebraska was in the early 2000s, and they will fall from grace. Probably not quite as far as Nebraska has because they’ll always have unbelievable talent in their backyard but I don’t see them being a NC  challenger year in and year out like they’ve pretty much been for several years now 

Aside from 2019 with Burrow, LSU had 3+ losses every year over the past 10 seasons. That's not being a NC challenger.  

• Plus1 1
  • Oh Yeah! 1
7 minutes ago, teachercd said:

Dudes...BK will be gone from LSU in 4 seasons...no longer will his schedule include such powerhouses as

Navy

Stanford

Purdue

Cincy

GT

UNC

Dude took the money, I would have as well...but welcome to 3 easy NC games each year and Vandy...then good teams.

Haha , looking at this and not sure we can win 2 of these games. It’s getting crazy out there. Where does Tom Herman fit?  If Fickell goes to ND, I could see him at Cincy.  Mullen?  Not all of these moves are going to work out. Frost was part of this rabidness when we got him.

I’m getting impatient. Other teams are crawling on top of each other to improve.  I like Mickey Joseph as a piece that fits. Keep hearing Korn. Not sure I want another unproven non power 5 guy but if he gets players to fit in a system that’s different I may give it a shot. Plus Korn, I mean that’s branding you can’t buy.:corndance

5 minutes ago, Courtesy Flush said:

The bleacher report had me. I thought this was real. The Twitter handle is missing the “t” after report though. Dang… the drama.

OU is stuck...they just got embarrassed by OSU AND the fact that their coach had been looking to bolt for the last month.

Now they have to hire a coach the fans will love.

I 100% expect them to offer Stoops a 5 year deal for 80-100 million just to buy them some time.

4 minutes ago, chamrocck said:

Haha , looking at this and not sure we can win 2 of these games. It’s getting crazy out there. Where does Tom Herman fit?  If Fickell goes to ND, I could see him at Cincy.  Mullen?  Not all of these moves are going to work out. Frost was part of this rabidness when we got him.

I’m getting impatient. Other teams are crawling on top of each other to improve.  I like Mickey Joseph as a piece that fits. Keep hearing Korn. Not sure I want another unproven non power 5 guy but if he gets players to fit in a system that’s different I may give it a shot. Plus Korn, I mean that’s branding you can’t buy.:corndance

Both OU and ND are sort of holding their cocks.

Neither school realized their HC was updating their resume all year and both schools are stuck.  If I was an ND fan and they hired Fickell, I would cry.

22 minutes ago, teachercd said:

Navy

Stanford

Purdue

Cincy

GT

UNC

• Plus1 2
  • Haha 1
12 minutes ago, teachercd said:

OU is stuck...they just got embarrassed by OSU AND the fact that their coach had been looking to bolt for the last month.

Now they have to hire a coach the fans will love.

I 100% expect them to offer Stoops a 5 year deal for 80-100 million just to buy them some time.

They should hire Herman.  The guy is looking for any chance to stick it to Texas.