2021 Coaching Carousel

14 hours ago, BaytownHusker said:

Nah he set the single season catch record at Kentucky yesterday.   He ain’t going no where. Lol

Smart move by Robinson and I'm happy for him. Seemed like a good kid that was a bad fit for NU. He gets to play receiver (not RB) on top #25 team with a winning record plus sets the school record.

4 minutes ago, Dogs In A Pile said:

Smart move by Robinson and I'm happy for him. Seemed like a good kid that was a bad fit for NU. He gets to play receiver (not RB) on top #25 team with a winning record plus sets the school record.

*sigh*.. the coulda been of our offense this year with wan'dale solely at wide out doing his thing with allen over the middle and touré/co on the outside.... pumped to see the kid max potential but hot damn its annoying AF that we didnt figure this out with this one

14 hours ago, huskerfan74 said:

Sometimes I wonder if all husker fans are watching the same games because the comments and threads I see are really baffling.

Ain't it the truth. We have fans blaming the punter for the blocked punt Sat. even though he got the kick off in 1.8 seconds (anything below 2.0 is good) while the punt team lined up in the wrong formation, ran the blocking scheme for a right footed rugby style kicker even though Przystup is a left footed conventional style kicker and let the defender rush untouched to the kicker.

• Plus1 2

Talked to an OU alum and booster today and he said Riley made it really clear to the brass that he did not like the idea of going to the SEC before it was made official and hitching their wagon to Texas.  He said this was pretty much a F U to the higher-ups at OU for going through with the SEC move.  Riley was all for the staying in the Big12 or a possible move to the B1G.