Rivals says these are you new coaches...

5 minutes ago, Lorewarn said:

What???

Callahan had 9 years of NFL experience before Nebraska. Pelini also had 9 years of NFL experience. Riley had 4. Frost has zero years of NFL experience as a coach.

Also, Callahan was an incredible recruiter. Pelini did pretty good and he didn't even try. Riley didn't, and Frost has had four straight top 20 classes. So I mean, per the point you're trying to make, O'Brien would probably get the best recruiting results we've seen in 20+ years.

2+2= 10??? Not following your logic here man.

6 minutes ago, Lorewarn said:

What???

Callahan had 9 years of NFL experience before Nebraska. Pelini also had 9 years of NFL experience. Riley had 4. Frost has zero years of NFL experience as a coach.

Also, Callahan was an incredible recruiter. Pelini did pretty good and he didn't even try. Riley didn't, and Frost has had four straight top 20 classes. So I mean, per the point you're trying to make, O'Brien would probably get the best recruiting results we've seen in 20+ years.

I actually think our recruiting the last 20 years has proven it’s actually pretty easy to recruit here. Classes that fall between 18-25 usually and we have not had a lot of success on the field. Imagine if we started winning like the old days. 9-10-11-12 a year.