2022 Schedule

On 1/12/2022 at 1:00 PM, hskrfan4life said:

Especially if the Big Ten isn't going to be as strong like the preseason rankings are indicating.

I don't recall preseason rankings actually having more than one B1G team in the Top 25 since we joined (actually--maybe once with Michigan and Indiana). Too soon to say the conference is weak, but it's good to hedge bets, nevertheless. 

Also, may go down and see the kids play at Sam Houston State. That's not the best town around, but the school is trying to better itself, despite the decidedly non-academic side the city possesses. 

:w00t  Will be at the Husker games at UT-Arlington

You really can't beat $6 bucks for a ticket, $3 bucks for hot dog, popcorn, nachos, peanuts.  They selling beer and wine this year, but I will pass and have a coke instead.  I seen them play Dallas-Baptist, Baylor, OU, TCU, Minnesota and several conference games.

I think if it will be near capacity of 1500 when UTA plays Huskers, Michigan, TCU, Army this year.  Will be a blast, I am so Stoked!

https://utamavs.com/common/controls/image_handler.aspx?thumb_id=0&image_path=/images/2019/7/24/ClayGould.jpg

Clay-Gould-baseball-2_5a1d9947-b173-4dd4-630307c683b00f1a.jpg

ClayGouldBallparkTop-Ellman-Photography_a0d961ae-5056-a348-3ae9ce7717557fa4.jpg

• Plus1 2

3 hours ago, admo said:

:w00t  Will be at the Husker games at UT-Arlington

You really can't beat $6 bucks for a ticket, $3 bucks for hot dog, popcorn, nachos, peanuts.  They selling beer and wine this year, but I will pass and have a coke instead.  I seen them play Dallas-Baptist, Baylor, OU, TCU, Minnesota and several conference games.

I think if it will be near capacity of 1500 when UTA plays Huskers, Michigan, TCU, Army this year.  Will be a blast, I am so Stoked!

https://utamavs.com/common/controls/image_handler.aspx?thumb_id=0&image_path=/images/2019/7/24/ClayGould.jpg

Clay-Gould-baseball-2_5a1d9947-b173-4dd4-630307c683b00f1a.jpg

ClayGouldBallparkTop-Ellman-Photography_a0d961ae-5056-a348-3ae9ce7717557fa4.jpg

Looks like a nice spot to catch a ballgame!

• Oh Yeah! 1
23 hours ago, ActualCornHusker said:

@admo Do you know when tickets will go on sale to the March 4-5 games and where to buy them?

Sure do.  Tickets go on sale Jan 31 at 10:00AM.  So if you get a ticket for UTA vs Nebraska, you will also get to see Huskers vs NW State (with that same ticket).  I mean, you just can't beat that deal.  They encourage fans to watch the visitors play ball on their field too.  :)

https://utatickets.com/index.php

UTA BASEBALL VS NEBRASKA
TICKET IS ALSO VALID FOR NORTHWESTERN STATE VS NEBRASKA 11 AM
3:00 p.m., Clay Gould Ballpark

Ticket prices

http://utarlington.sidearmsports.com/sports/2019/7/23/tickets-baseball.aspx?path=tickets#season tickets

• Plus1 1
  • Thanks 1
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

14 hours ago, hskrfan4life said:

This is really ridiculous and kind of sad. I wonder if they initiated the conversation or not.

Nebraska still hasn't tweeted about it, making me think LBSU decided this on their own and left us high and dry. That's 2 straight weeks on the schedule that a southern cali team was suppose to come to Lincoln but left us scrambling. I'm sure Bolt is livid. 

• Plus1 1