Memorial Stadium 11/6/21

Saw Thursday/Friday there were a ton of Husker Football tickets for sale at Husker Hounds for around $30 each.  If I could have gotten off work today, my Wife and I would have gone to the game.  Anyhow, I wonder how Memorial Stadium is going to look today?  Hopefully not showing a lot of empty seats, and please, no exodus of fans leaving Memorial Stadium.  Hopefully the fans stay for the entire game. 

1 hour ago, madman23 said:

I hope its empty as a ghost town. The absolute worst way you could spend a beautiful Fall day. Watch at home and play with your kids. Dont get too emotional over this, we will get stomped. Its not the end of the world. 

Ha! :laughpound

The game hasn’t even started yet and you’re already picking fights with mods in other threads.

Have fun with your Saturday!

• Plus1 1

11 hours ago, HuskerNation1 said:

If tickets against a top 5 team are going that low, it will drive down interest for season tickets for those that only attend a few games and plan to make money selling the rest. 

I have little interest in renewing my season tickets. I’d say it’s 70/30 I don’t renew them