Is today The Day?

Hilltop

1- That Nebraska and Frost turn a corner?  It's improbable but that is almost always the case with program changing turning points.  

2- That TA and Nebraska decide to part ways with Frost?  Again, improbable but some expect it might happen.

I'll be watching and cheering either way during what could be a huge day for Nebraska football.  GBR!!

• Plus1 2

13 minutes ago, teachercd said:

OSU totals are 38.5

I have a hard time seeing how NU holds them under 40 today.

You sure that’s The Ohio State? The whole game is 67.5  No way NU contributes 29.

I’d bet OSU over 38.5 if I had the option to. MGM not giving me that one this morning.

• Thanks 1

I am all N, let every Sat.  Purdue beat Iowa........Maybe the kids realize this is their NC game.....The chance to get that much sought after redemption game.......The chance to win and put a check mark in the block to keep their coach another year...........

They come out flat and get blown out, I think that will tell us all we need to know about how they feel....

Don't think it'll happen though....

Regardless if this game keeps/cans Frost, this is my friggin team. I want the win!!!!!!  GBR!!!!!!

Ohio State left a lot of points off the board against Penn State. They could've easily scored over 50+ last week. I don't like being pessimistic, but Ohio State needs style points to continue to impress the CFP committee and I won't be surprised if they put up 50 or more and slaughter us. I'm getting 2017 Ohio State at Nebraska vibes :(