*** Official Ohio State Game Day Thread *** presented by lo country

5 hours ago, The Duke said:

I do think Frost has to win at least one of these last two games in order to have a chance of Trev keeping him.

If he goes 3-9 I do think Trev has to fire him, and just take the hit with all that buyout money.

This is literally the reason Frost needs FIRED.  

• Plus1 1

17 hours ago, Archy1221 said:

And how do you exactly know this?  Logan looked fine when he was in and the coaches are on record in interviews saying AM is the starter because of his experience.  That’s quite different than saying AM’s ability is so much better and not even close to LS, which is what you are saying

The coaches are on record saying that Adrian is the starter and the possibility of a change is "not a story". I hope that Logan is ready to play next season, but the coaches seem to think Adrian is better even with a broken jaw, ankle injuries, and whatever else.

Simply putting the teams struggles on Adrian is an easy way out. The reality is the team struggles tremendously in so many areas (pass blocking, run blocking, play calling, special teams) that a QB change isn't going to fix all of those issues. 

• Plus1 1
  • Fire 1
2 hours ago, Dr. Strangelove said:

The coaches are on record saying that Adrian is the starter and the possibility of a change is "not a story". I hope that Logan is ready to play next season, but the coaches seem to think Adrian is better even with a broken jaw, ankle injuries, and whatever else.

Simply putting the teams struggles on Adrian is an easy way out. The reality is the team struggles tremendously in so many areas (pass blocking, run blocking, play calling, special teams) that a QB change isn't going to fix all of those issues. 

You’re most likely correct, it won’t fix those issues. But if AM isn’t 100%, especially with his legs, I think you at least have to try someone different. If AM runs tentatively like he did Saturday, his effectiveness is negated greatly.