Ohio State: What Did We Learn?

Just now, runningblind said:

Everyone hoping for Frost to return realizes that basically guarantees Martinez comes back right? It's a package deal and that is what you are wishing for, just to be clear.

I think the fans "hoping" Frost returns are a tiny fraction of us. I think a lot of us believe he'll return, but aren't necessarily happy about it.

I think we're all going to be really happy if Frost pulls a miracle out of his a$$ and turns this into a winning program again.

• Plus1 6
  • Haha 1

2 minutes ago, knapplc said:

I think the fans "hoping" Frost returns are a tiny fraction of us. I think a lot of us believe he'll return, but aren't necessarily happy about it.

I think we're all going to be really happy if Frost pulls a miracle out of his a$$ and turns this into a winning program again.

The soccer moms and more casual fans are more likely to want Scott back.  They don't care as much about winning.

• Thanks 1

In the 4th Qtr, 6 points behind, 4th & 3, and you some mojo going; and you decide to kick a field goal (and it misses)!!!!!  The Coach should reconsider staying here next year.   

With OSU’s speed and outstanding D line, why call so many slow developing plays to the outside or throw short to the flats?  The play calling is weak IMO.  

Way too many missed tackles and Yards After Contact.  The O line cannot hold the line long enough for Martinez’s skill and decisions.   The O line is still weak.  They cannot perform at an acceptable level through the whole game placing too much reliance upon the defense.

Next year will be a rebuild year as the seniors leave and good ones sign up for the portal or leave the NU.

• Plus1 1