The Definitive Thread.

4 hours ago, lo country said:

That Riley was better than Frost?

To add context, at least Callahan in 05’ had us competitive as the season wore on. Won a bowl game. 06’ of course won the B12 North and played a somewhat competitive CCG. Riley went to a bowl twice and of course had us in the top 10, still went to a bowl. 

Everyone has to stop and ask themselves: If Callahan and Riley could take less talented teams (arguable) to bowl games, CCG, have two winning seasons and our current coach says we don’t have great talent… what does that say about Frost?

Answer: He’s not head coach material. How do we compromise? You’ve got to move on. Don’t complain about the buyout. That’s the university’s own damn fault for going all in on an unproven head coach. We’re a profitable university we can afford better than this.

The fans deserve it, the players even more. Frost’s given statements that reveal no inclination that he knows how to fix a problem with his team. And how the BYE week essentially didn’t help us at all.

Once again, he is unconsciously letting everyone know he is a bad coach. People need to wake the f#&% up if you love this football program so much then speak with your wallets.

• Plus1 3

1 minute ago, Dansker said:

To add context, at least Callahan in 05’ had us competitive as the season wore on. Won a bowl game. 06’ of course won the B12 North and played a somewhat competitive CCG. Riley went to a bowl twice and of course had us in the top 10, still went to a bowl. 

Everyone has to stop and ask themselves: If Callahan and Riley could take less talented teams (arguable) to bowl games, CCG, have two winning seasons and our current coach says we don’t have great talent… what does that say about Frost?

Answer: He’s not head coach material. How do we compromise? You’ve got to move on. Don’t complain about the buyout. That’s the university’s own damn fault for going all in on an unproven head coach. We’re a profitable university we can afford better than this.

The fans deserve it, the players even more. Frost’s given statements that reveal no inclination that he knows how to fix a problem with his team. And how the BYE week essentially didn’t help us at all.

Once again, he is unconsciously letting everyone know he is a bad coach. People need to wake the f#&% up if you love this football program so much then speak with your wallets.

My bad.  I thought that your post was in defense of Frost. I agree with you 100%.  I do not know how people think next year will be better....No idea at all.   He is the worst coach we have had.  Getting closer?  By not losing by as many points.....Awesome.  Hey we are dead last in the B1G, but no blow out losses......Wait until they start developing the dead last recruit class......

12 minutes ago, lo country said:

My bad.  I thought that your post was in defense of Frost. I agree with you 100%.  I do not know how people think next year will be better....No idea at all.   He is the worst coach we have had.  Getting closer?  By not losing by as many points.....Awesome.  Hey we are dead last in the B1G, but no blow out losses......Wait until they start developing the dead last recruit class......

to be fair, Indiana has 0 conference wins and Northwestern and Rutgers also have 1. So, not dead last. But maybe we are playing for the first pick in the draft...or something.