Bring the boys back home

3 hours ago, Stone Cold said:

Because you cant keep rinse lather repeat over and over and over and over and get any better than what we have.  Let me put it to you this way.  We have all the sec drama but none of the sec talent.  Its easier when you can just southern reload mississippi st or south caroline and still win a chunk of your games.  I dont know what is going on with frost, but i think the big money people are tired of doing this restarting over and over again.  Frankly its probably affecting there bottom line.  I think they want to push this to the max before giving up.  And yes it does half to do with who it is also.  If we show no patience and fire one of our own, how will that look.

What are you talking about? In 4 years he has the worst record in the history of the University. 4 years is plenty of time to prove what kind of coach you are and unfortunately he's terrible. 

• Plus1 1
50 minutes ago, Husker_Bohunk said:

Moral victories aren't real victories...

Personally, I'm sick and tired of moral victories. I want to see more wins than losses at the end of the season for a change and I'm tired of the excuses.

Who says they are moral victories I didn't, but we get the chance to play a lot of top ranked team and I think they are good measuring stick games and by the looks of it we are measuring up to Ohio State when the last time that's happened when we had Suh? Maybe all the way back to Solich.

17 minutes ago, ndobney said:

Who says they are moral victories I didn't, but we get the chance to play a lot of top ranked team and I think they are good measuring stick games and by the looks of it we are measuring up to Ohio State when the last time that's happened when we had Suh? Maybe all the way back to Solich.

None of that matters when you still lose to Illinois (with a backup QB, no less), Purdue, and Minnesota. In the end there's only two columns that count: W and L. There is no column for "close losses."

• Plus1 3
4 hours ago, Stone Cold said:

If we show no patience and fire one of our own, how will that look.

That a lot of Husker fans are drunks, alcoholics, and can't practice what they preach (or pray) every weekend?? :dunno

IF WE SHOULD WIN, LET IT BE BY THE CODE

FAITH AND HONOR HELD HIGH

IF WE SHOULD LOSE, WE'LL STAND BY THE ROAD,

AND CHEER AS THE WINNERS GO BY

(plus they get pissed at espn, fox, refs, whoever beats them, except kansas.  Everybody misses playing kansas)

11 hours ago, The Scarlet Pimpernel said:

Our defense has been inconsistent at times, as well. They made the Illini backup QB look like a Heisman candidate, and Purdue's QB looked like Drew Brees out there. 

And that Purdue qb scored 30+ on mich

St.   I'm not saying there great, but much improved from last  yr.

11 hours ago, The Scarlet Pimpernel said:

Our defense has been inconsistent at times, as well. They made the Illini backup QB look like a Heisman candidate, and Purdue's QB looked like Drew Brees out there. 

15 minutes ago, SouthLincoln Husker said:

Michigan St has the worst pass defense in the country...

Time to hire a staff that is HUNGRY for  victories,  and know what it means for Nebraska not to just cut it close each game but to dominate and go for the kill early and NOT LET UP....

Its well over due for Nebraska to dominate again, time to not be so nice.   That "welcome to Smashmouth Football attitude 

I don't know if part of that process is hiring former players, but we need people who know what it means to win.   

Maybe scour High School Coaches like Offensive Coordinators from Westside High School, and places where the Coaches are ready to make that leap to big time.