Just normal American Utopia...

On 2/15/2023 at 10:08 AM, knapplc said:

Putting this here because there's plenty of blame to go around in this situation.

So much failure here. Orange Man Bad repeals a safety rule implemented by President Obama that would have mitigated this disaster. So far, the Biden administration has yet to replace the rule, and of course the railroads aren't going to do anything that costs them too much money.

This is the burnoff plume from the train derailment in East Palestine, OH. 

FoXz4YSaIAEPv8T?format=jpg&name=orig

And here's what it looked like as it grew...

1wtsK4c.jpg

From Biden’s NTSB…..

• Plus1 2

I mostly agree here with this sentiment.  I disagree with the point that their world kids are necessarily content, but so many people want to look at what’s terrible in their lives and focus on that and go to social media to get confirmation on that vs many of the positives of their life and how they can move forward.  

• Plus1 3
  • Haha 1
1 hour ago, Archy1221 said:

I mostly agree here with this sentiment.  I disagree with the point that their world kids are necessarily content, but so many people want to look at what’s terrible in their lives and focus on that and go to social media to get confirmation on that vs many of the positives of their life and how they can move forward.  

I don't disagree at all.

I don't think we should stop trying to improve everyone's conditions, but to pretend that we are not better off than even 15 years ago is just plain not true.

• TBH 3
  • 4 weeks later...

On 3/16/2023 at 1:25 AM, BigRedBuster said:

I agree with the plaintiff. 

I must be doing life wrong.

I don't have the time, the money, nor the energy to care wtf Buffalo Wild Wings (or a million others restaurants and bars) call their chicken choices.

But I will admit, I do prefer traditional when I'm eating wings.  

I hope this guy ends up paying BWW for the time they wasted...

• Plus1 1
  • TBH 1
1 hour ago, funhusker said:

I must be doing life wrong.

I don't have the time, the money, nor the energy to care wtf Buffalo Wild Wings (or a million others restaurants and bars) call their chicken choices.

But I will admit, I do prefer traditional when I'm eating wings.  

I hope this guy ends up paying BWW for the time they wasted...

What???  This issue is destroying America. 

And, why would he pay them when he’s right?