Frost is returning for 2022

knapplc

That is chickens#!t that it is not shared. Everybody should know the goal and rally around it to help make it happen! The metric could simply be that the team wins more games than this year, or some other bogus metric just to say that there is one and make the fans feel better. Frost should want to share it himself. This keeps getting better! 

• Plus1 1

3 minutes ago, TheSker said:

Frost's contract was made public when signed and the metrics weren't part of it.

Old "news".....

I don't recall previously seeing that the metrics/expectations for Frost were "personal" in nature. Can you send a link when that was shared before as I may have just missed it.

I am not a lawyer either, but if there are expectations that must be met and there are salary dollars tied to it, wouldn't it be wise to have that documented? It just seems a bit odd to me but Trev has made it clear that his approach with Frost is different since he is a former player so that must be the explanation. 

• Plus1 1

17 minutes ago, HuskerNation1 said:

I don't recall previously seeing that the metrics/expectations for Frost were "personal" in nature. Can you send a link when that was shared before as I may have just missed it.

I am not a lawyer either, but if there are expectations that must be met and there are salary dollars tied to it, wouldn't it be wise to have that documented? It just seems a bit odd to me but Trev has made it clear that his approach with Frost is different since he is a former player so that must be the explanation. 

I'm positive that there were expectations discussed but, as pointed out by the AG, they were personal in nature.  

Who freaking cares, this is a non-issue and only brought up if you're looking for something to rage about. If Frost has a successful season he is back in 2023. If he has another season like this one, he is gone. If it is somewhere in between that is for Trev to decide and his decision will anger/ frustrate just as many as it pleases. 

Any metrics to be met are probably in a performance improvement plan locked away in a HR file somewhere and have no place in a publicly released document anyway. 

• Plus1 1
  • Haha 1
12 hours ago, HuskerNation1 said:

I'm ok that it's "different".

Frost loves this program.  As does Alberts.

You can find the info yourself if you're that interested.  Most everyone is aware it wasn't made public.

I'm good with Frost and Alberts and the changes that have been made 

You're more than welcome to search high and low for what will get Frost terminated if that's what you care about 

• Plus1 2
  • Haha 1
On 12/13/2021 at 7:09 PM, CyHawk said:

That is chickens#!t that it is not shared. Everybody should know the goal and rally around it to help make it happen! The metric could simply be that the team wins more games than this year, or some other bogus metric just to say that there is one and make the fans feel better. Frost should want to share it himself. This keeps getting better! 

I'm beginning to question your affection for the University of Nebraska. 

• Haha 1