Frost is returning for 2022

knapplc

I know the story has been how close we are in these games.  Looking over the game pages, in the 7 games we've lost, we've been ahead around 70 minutes total of game time (with ~26 minutes coming from the Purdue game alone).  Considering there have been 420+ minutes in those games, it hasn't exactly been back and forth slugfests (outside of UM and MSU).  Probably helps explain why we never expect to win, even though the final score says we were on the cusp.

Sean Callahan reports these assistant changes were not forced by Alberts. This was Frost's decision.

I think a common thought today is Nebraska athletic director Trev Alberts orchestrated a lot of these moves. Most probably think Alberts told Frost, "you get a fifth season, but you need to make offensive staff changes."

I can tell you from a direct source close to the situation that did not happen.

• Haha 2

1 minute ago, The Duke said:

Sean Callahan reports these assistant changes were not forced by Alberts. This was Frost's decision.

Hahaha!  Yeah...like when a husband no longer goes to the titty bars...it is HIS choice...not the fact that his annoying wife found out he goes to the titty bar when he says he is working late.