Frost is returning for 2022

knapplc

1 minute ago, Vince R. said:

Two offensive staff members are being let go immediately after the season, and one is retiring. The players do not want to transfer. Many want to stay and made it known that there won't be a mass exodus. There will be some though, and the staff is for it. Trev and Scott have been talking to replacements for a little while. Oops. 

Assuming the two being let go are Held and Austin with Mario retiring? 

• Plus1 3
2 minutes ago, Vince R. said:

Two offensive staff members are being let go immediately after the season, and one is retiring. The players do not want to transfer. Many want to stay and made it known that there won't be a mass exodus. There will be some though, and the staff is for it. Trev and Scott have been talking to replacements for a little while. Oops. 

Before or after the bowl game?

Oh, wait... 

• Plus1 1
  • Haha 5

6 minutes ago, Vince R. said:

Retiring: Verdu.

let go: Austin maybe Held?

4 minutes ago, Hedley Lamarr said:

I want nothing more than to be the first man on Jupiter. No one wants to be the first person on Jupiter more than me. 

But are you capable of getting yourself to Jupiter   :dunno

Regarding the OP - I think it sucks to know we got a lame duck coach, coming back with a defense that is losing 4 super seniors and perhaps CTB and who knows who else.

We will be losing our most productive WR and most likely bring back out turnover prone QB.     I don't hold out much hope unless there are sweeping changes of the offense and ST coaches

6 minutes ago, Vince R. said:

I guess this confirms that the NU Administration reads and learns from Huskerboard. :koolaid2:

• Oh Yeah! 2