Sipple - Frost to make “multiple changes” on his offensive staff…

On 11/9/2021 at 3:37 PM, Savage Husker said:

I think Nebraska has talent enough to hang with the elite caliber players, but do they have the depth? Did anyone have a bingo card for the hyphenated WR to go off for 200+? I still believe AM *could* win a game against those caliber of teams, but I wouldn’t put money on it. 

I see Duvall’s name getting thrown out to be replaced as S&C coach, I don’t have an opinion on his overall quality of work. However, this team is in a much better place both physically and conditioning to where they can play all four quarters with anyone, which wasn’t the case in 2017, nor in 2018 after a whooping like Michigan. I’m sure there are some areas that could be tweaked. 

Either way, it’s time to knock a team off that’s “better” than them and it’s time to beat the Purdue, Minny, Illinois level of teams each year. 

• Plus1 2
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 3
  • Oh Yeah! 1
On 11/24/2021 at 8:16 AM, VectorVictor said:

Not if the $$ is there. 

GREG  KNOX remains a possibility. Despite earlier chuckles, he's becoming more of an appealing option. He's coached both running backs and special teams. Greg would be a great addition to the staff if we can get him. 

• Oh Yeah! 4