Sipple - Frost to make “multiple changes” on his offensive staff…

Just now, knapplc said:

Coach Held classy to the end. Twitter won't allow the tweet to embed, so here's the link.

https://twitter.com/CoachRHeld/status/1457846257309949953

Held had his dream job as an assistant coach at his alma mater.  Unfortunately, it didn't work out.  That happens.  He's been a head coach at the JUCO level, so I'm sure he's had to fire assistant coaches of his own.

• Plus1 1

Just now, schriznoeder said:

My top pick for OC - Tom Herman. I know, he's kind of a prick, and he'd probably only stick around for 1-2 seasons. But his offense is proven to work in the B1G (given with elite talent), and he might actually have the balls to stand up to Frost and not just be a pushover.

He'd be a great get.  He is an offensive analyst/special projects manger with the Bears.....He knows the B1G (and Texas if you believe that's why we are having issues) and did a great job at OSU....

• Plus1 1

19 minutes ago, lo country said:

Would a guy like Billy Napier come here as OC?  Is he to successful to leave a HC G5 position?  Has had some good mentors....Dabo.....Saban.....Be a great get IMO.  

Highly doubtful. He has been pursued by some SEC programs (lower tier) and reported he is waiting for the right HC opening to make the move up.  He will be a HC at a Power 5 school soon.