New Offensive Coordinator options?

3 hours ago, Born N Bled Red said:

100%. As I said in another post. Scheme gets you between the 20's the line gets you to glory. 

The fact that we rack up sooo many yards until redzone shows the scheme works. The lack of success in the redzone show the glaring weaknesses in the line.

Fix the line and we have an amazing offense that moves the ball and puts up a ton of points. 

And add a fullback in short yardage situations

25 minutes ago, TheSker said:

With Kill's relationship with the AD, if expect NMSU to be his next destination....plus he can take Tim Beck with him as OC.

......the Tim Beck that won a natty at Pitt State in Kansas not the Tim Beck under Pelini.

Kill would not excite me or be a "wow" hire to me.  

Our Tim Beck is at NC State and doing pretty well.  I was always stunned by his lack of using Zeke Elliot against MSU.  Remember thinking Zeke got Becked.  BUT looking at what Beck did while at NU, not bad at all.  Hind sight always 20/20

1 minute ago, lo country said:

Kill would not excite me or be a "wow" hire to me.  

Our Tim Beck is at NC State and doing pretty well.  I was always stunned by his lack of using Zeke Elliot against MSU.  Remember thinking Zeke got Becked.  BUT looking at what Beck did while at NU, not bad at all.  Hind sight always 20/20

Kill is very very good.