New Offensive Coordinator options?

Looking up stats on some guys I've seen mentioned, something stood out to me. Kent State and North Texas are currently the #3 and #4 rushing offenses in the country. They're also #106 and #102 for red zone TD percentage. A lot of people equate having a run-heavy offense with being able to easily punch it into the end zone when you're there, but clearly that's not necessarily the case.

• Plus1 2
  • Thanks 2
  • Fire 1
Just now, Toe said:

Looking up stats on some guys I've seen mentioned, something stood out to me. Kent State and North Texas are currently the #3 and #4 rushing offenses in the country. They're also #106 and #102 for red zone TD percentage. A lot of people equate having a rush-heavy offense with being able to easily punch it into the end zone, but clearly that's not necessarily the case.

It's almost like you can't be one dimensional in order to succeed.

• Plus1 2
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

7 minutes ago, Toe said:

Looking up stats on some guys I've seen mentioned, something stood out to me. Kent State and North Texas are currently the #3 and #4 rushing offenses in the country. They're also #106 and #102 for red zone TD percentage. A lot of people equate having a run-heavy offense with being able to easily punch it into the end zone when you're there, but clearly that's not necessarily the case.

I like how Arkansas operates. Substantial rushing complemented by quite a bit of passing. 

10 hours ago, The Scarlet Pimpernel said:

He can be "associate head coach" - heck, make up some sort of title for him

guess we'll make him qb coach since no one has really been coaching them. well thats the impression i get from people's comments.

you cant have a coach basically nothing but recruit the team also needs to develop. if a spot on the defense side opens up, then maybe. with only openings on the offense side, there is no room to bring him aboard.