New Offensive Coordinator options?

3 hours ago, TGHusker said:

I guess Bama people aren't so pleased wt Bill O'Brien as OC after yesterday's game

https://www.msn.com/en-us/sports/ncaafb/everyone-is-saying-the-same-thing-about-bill-o-brien-today/ar-AARcWMu?ocid=entnewsntp

Buddy of mine is a HUGE Bama fan.  Their fans want him gone like yesterday.  One loss and the OC sucks.  Record for one loss games in a year and we want our OC back......

2 minutes ago, C N Red said:

Well, it wont be Lincoln Riley. Looks like hes taking USC job. Crazy. Seems like a weird move

Is it weird though?  Go to another fairly soft conference.  Go to an area of far richer recruiting grounds. And the icing on the cake, you just don't become another one of Alabama's b!^@hes in the SEC. 

• Plus1 3
5 minutes ago, PaulCrewe said:

Is it weird though?  Go to another fairly soft conference.  Go to an area of far richer recruiting grounds. And the icing on the cake, you just don't become another one of Alabama's b!^@hes in the SEC. 

As soon as I heard Riley going to USC, I thought "well, he won't have to compete with the SEC schools". 

• Plus1 1