New Offensive Coordinator options?

On 11/9/2021 at 3:49 PM, huskerfan333157 said:

I'm easily a top 100-200 madden in the nation. I'm really good with route combos and utilizing each players strengths.  You guys will hate me because I run shotgun but I will get results. I am putting my name in for consideration to be the OC. I will also be able to teach Martinez how to go through the progressions of each designed play.

Adrian transferring to KState where he will be a player-coach for the Cats.   So if you’re teaching at Manhattan we won’t care if you run wildcat spread Frost-O 3.0 version, although I do think Frost and Co have patent pending filings on some of the former NU offense, so you”ll have royalties due them.  

Frost will be granted temp use permits for Osbone 4.0 - 2022 when publicly released for view Aug 2022 in Ireland. Irish have been very aggressive in courting worldwide investment and business growth to the Emerald Isle.  Not all that surprising Ireland is a booming little nation.  Frost has not revealed his decision on whether or not he plans to return to the U.S. after that little American rugby game in Dublin.   
His software and hardware package is a bold and daring initiative rarely seen in today’s risk averse - cookie cutter molded - one size fits all college fball gambit.

Osbone 4.0 2022 will be welcomed by all with the most discerning eye for American football schemes and chess master level minds.  It’s not for everyone - in fact only a very few are truly capable of executing at the high levels.  
We who wait anxiously for this new dawning  of a tried and tested method for planting the pig’s hide beneath the opponents’ home goal post.  When done well, it is near unstoppable. 
Can Frost succeed in this daring venture?   Some say - Not a chance! - others say - Never say never!    And with a little luck of the Irish, a couple leprechauns might just make it work!

4 minutes ago, Stone Cold said:

Someone i know with ties to golf pro am tournaments or something like that said theres big talk about Dan Mullen for O.C.  Now hes no aquarium guy but hes been pretty spot on with info the past few hires.

So if I’m Frost, I’m not wanting to hire my potential successor.  I’d stay with the old guys that have no interest, except to coach football. 

• Haha 1

4 minutes ago, Stone Cold said:

Someone i know with ties to golf pro am tournaments or something like that said theres big talk about Dan Mullen for O.C.  Now hes no aquarium guy but hes been pretty spot on with info the past few hires.

Not happening. He's a big fish and has the luxury of waiting for better options. I like Kendal Briles and Jeff Lebby also, but pretty certain they're gonna stay in the SEC.

14 minutes ago, Stone Cold said:

These are the kind of posts we need here people. Ties to golf pro am tournaments or something like that. :lol: