New Offensive Coordinator options?

1 minute ago, Hilltop said:

One of my guys involved just told me the plan is to make some announcements this Saturday.  He has no clue who to to what positions though.  He said everyone is in the dark right now.   

Soooo.....you're saying people getting upset about this coach or that coach shouldn't....because even the people involved don't know who yet.

30 minutes ago, BigRedBuster said:

Soooo.....you're saying people getting upset about this coach or that coach shouldn't....because even the people involved don't know who yet.

My guy isn't a decision maker by any means... he is more like the janitor who overhears things.  Saying he is involved is probably a stretch but he is involved with the program.  But to your point, I believe you are correct.  

• Oh Yeah! 2

Robert Anae/Brennan Armstrong/Dontavyion Wicks combo anyone? Anae has had success and would definitely be one of our oldest staffers per the report from yesterday. If martinez was told not to come back one would think more of a shift to pass first qb. Wicks would just be cherry on top. Id be very excited with our pass game potential

45 minutes ago, Hilltop said:

My guy isn't a decision maker by any means... he is more like the janitor who overhears things.  Saying he is involved is probably a stretch but he is involved with the program.  But to your point, I believe you are correct.  

I like it.  A Husker version of the lamplighters. 

• Haha 2