New Offensive Coordinator options?

Tucker doesn't have much experience as an OC, though. He was co-OC for one season at UCF, and is OC at Utah State this year averaging 457 yards per game (152 rushing, 305 passing).

13 minutes ago, FrantzHardySwag said:

Harrell could have better options than Nebraska as well, so even if we want him we might not get him. Seems like the top names will either stay put or end up at Oregon, Oklahoma, LSU type jobs and we will have to wait it out and pick from what ever is left over 

we don't

21 minutes ago, Cdn Blackshirt Two said:

At this point, I don't think we should get overly excited about "what could be"....

There are too many options that are up in the air....so although anxious to see who it is, I'm not really willing to get all fired up until we have formal announcements.....

Until then, fingers crossed.  :thumbs

Youre no fun!  But I suspect you weren't here for the million post, can't update fast enough speculation frolic that was the sock puppet head coach thread before Riley was hired.  Ah...good times.

5 minutes ago, Tom Brokejaw said:

Youre no fun!  But I suspect you weren't here for the million post, can't update fast enough speculation frolic that was the sock puppet head coach thread before Riley was hired.  Ah...good times.

Haha.  I was SO SURE we were getting Sweater vest and had to google Riley. Misspelled it Reilly for weeks.  With the new 10 post pages now, that would have gone for hundreds of pages.  Good times indeed.