New Offensive Coordinator options?

Just now, theknife said:

350 in passing and 150 in rushing average last season. 

Yep. 7th in passing yards per game.

But I hope it goes without saying:

1. We'd need a QB out of the portal (and a really good one at that) to run that scheme. Nobody on the roster right now would be ready to just run that offense nine months from now.

2. There isn't time to slowly get that scheme built over the course of several seasons; next year is do or die for Frost and most likely any other coaches that come on board for 2022.

4 minutes ago, Undone said:

1. We'd need a QB out of the portal (and a really good one at that) to run that scheme. Nobody on the roster right now would be ready to just run that offense nine months from now.

2. There isn't time to slowly get that scheme built over the course of several seasons; next year is do or die for Frost and most likely any other coaches that come on board for 2022.

Frost is not looking to implement a new scheme.

6 minutes ago, Undone said:

JUST WHIP IT

I was at the ACC Championship Game on Saturday night. 

Pitt rips it. They’re a fun team to watch and made some great plays.

Never in a million years did I expect a hire like this.. if it comes to fruition kudos to Scott and Trev. Had started to accept Graham Harrell but this is much better IMO.

now… we need a QB

• Plus1 2
  • Oh Yeah! 1