New Offensive Coordinator options?

1 minute ago, chamrocck said:

I need a head to head analysis comparison between Raiola and Quinn, stat! I was just starting to like the ND OL coach staying in the BIG footprint with us. With This Raiola all I know is his brother was good back in the day, but can he recruit and coach!

Little Raiola has limited recruiting experience.  

2 years at a hs as OL Coach

1 year in college as an intern (Hawaii)

2 years at ND as a GA

1 yearat a DIII school as a OL

with the Bears since 2018

• Plus1 1

34 minutes ago, melscott62 said:

I said this earlier about another candidate but it applies to him as well. If you were looking to advance yourself as quickly as possible being successful at Nebraska will do that much better than being successful at Pitt. If he can come in next year and Nebraska has a good year and our offense looks really good he's going to immediately become a head coaching candidate for power 5 schools.  Conversely if things don't go well the majority of the blame is going to fall on Frost.  Even Bob diaco even got another big10 DC position and he was not only incompetent.....he was crazy.

You just couldn't see the strain!

11 minutes ago, chamrocck said:

I need a head to head analysis comparison between Raiola and Quinn, stat! I was just starting to like the ND OL coach staying in the BIG footprint with us. With This Raiola all I know is his brother was good back in the day, but can he recruit and coach!

He started 39 games on the O-line for Wisconsin, a Captain his senior year and was a 3 time Honorable mention for the All Big 10 Team. No idea on coaching or recruiting skills though...

• Plus1 1

5 minutes ago, HuskerNation1 said:

So who will be the RB and ST coach if not Brown and Busch? I would love for them to go after a guy like Scott Fountain from Arkansas or somebody dedicated to ST that has a good amount of experience.  

I said it in another thread but really you part ways with Dawson have Chins take over OLB duties where he has P5 Experience and you hire Busch at 2 things he is rather good at in special teams and recruiting coordinator. Honestly that is the best hire we could hope for to help in two areas. 

• Plus1 2
  • Fire 1