New Offensive Coordinator options?

3 minutes ago, captain_sasquatch said:

The Whipple hire does not signal a return to a Mike Riley style offense. This will very much be Frost's offense with a flair of Whipple. 

As well as better overall coaching of the offense. It’s going to be interesting to see if the offense accidentally runs into each other this off-season and decides to throw the ball around a little. ;) NCAA, in the event you read this… it’s a joke, you limp d!(k f#&% ups.

• Oh Yeah! 1
15 minutes ago, HuskerNation1 said:

I have been seeing some flights from Lee's Summit (KC Area) into Lincoln and am wondering if that could be Sean Snyder for ST instead of Busch? Thoughts?  Or perhaps its just for some recruiting activity.

My favorite hobbies include:

- Cooking

- Woodworking

- Board Games

- Asking tall people if they're in the NBA

- Speculating on what person might possibly be on a flight from one city to another

- Jumping to conclusions

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, M.A. said:

You might be on to something. There's something to be said about how a quarterback grasps a ball for sure. Too much, too little...And all the mechanics associated with it! ;)

Perhaps that’s the new exercise to build that grip on the ball to cut down of fumbles and discipline the center before a bad snap or blitz occurs?  

• Fire 1

38 minutes ago, BIG ERN said:

The two current transfers we are recruiting:

Myles Brennan 0 career rushing yards 

Zach Gisbon 0 career rushing yards 

Omg!  I hope they can walk atleast.  Have they actually taken game snaps ?   It’s amazing they never get sacked as they’d have some negative rush yards surely or get back to LOS every time?

• Plus1 1