New Offensive Coordinator options?

11 minutes ago, Cdn Blackshirt Two said:

Why would you do that to de-motivate Haarberg and effectively kill your chances of bringing in a top portal option?

Such a move would also be perpetuating Frost's unconditional over-commitment to AM2 which is the exact opposite thing you should want to reset the team culture.  "Playing favourites" (kids who get different rules) is absolutely toxic.

Agreed!

You wouldn't think Scott would be this dumb, but he said that Dawson had fixed special teams before two more special teams plays lost him the last two games of the year...

• Plus1 2

1 hour ago, Undone said:

This post probably doesn't add much value, but Frost & Alberts would do well to bring in an offensive coordinator that has an actual track record putting together offenses that are successful with moving the chains with their running backs, not necessarily one that has a track record of moving the chains by running their QB.

I felt like the biggest and first question that had to be answered was whether Martinez was coming back. We have that answer.

What I'm now looking at is whether we have any RBs that transfer out. I'm really hoping that we don't.

Bring in an offensive coordinator that can actually do the title of "Run Game Coordinator" justice, not whatever tf Greg Austin was putting together...

I would call that a coach will success in the B10. 

17 minutes ago, Toe said:

I saw a rumor report for OC candidates at the start of this week that was interesting, but generates some mixed feelings. Good dozen names mentioned, with varying levels of contact. Mix of P5 and G5, but most of the more serious discussions being on the P5 side. But the guy who seemed to be at the top of the mutual interest list at the time would definitely rustle some Jimmies...

2T5i.gif

• Haha 2
17 minutes ago, Toe said:

I saw a rumor report for OC candidates at the start of this week that was interesting, but generates some mixed feelings. Good dozen names mentioned, with varying levels of contact. Mix of P5 and G5, but most of the more serious discussions being on the P5 side. But the guy who seemed to be at the top of the mutual interest list at the time would definitely rustle some Jimmies...

Do you not want to post it in here? Id take a DM on that. Im feening for any info right now. 

• Haha 1
22 minutes ago, Toe said:

Ok rustle my Jimmy.  Who are you talking about?

6 minutes ago, bisonwiches said:

I’ve heard it could be a co offensive coordinator situation, if that’s the case my guess is that it’ll be Korn & Garrison, Korn coaches QB’s and Garrison coaches the o-line, clearing the way for a full time ST coordinator. 

That's not how this works | Know Your Meme

• Plus1 1
7 minutes ago, bisonwiches said:

I’ve heard it could be a co offensive coordinator situation, if that’s the case my guess is that it’ll be Korn & Garrison, Korn coaches QB’s and Garrison coaches the o-line, clearing the way for a full time ST coordinator. 

Really like the co-coordinator idea. Passing and run game coordinators.