New Offensive Coordinator options?

33 minutes ago, Decked said:

Ron brown only produced Roy Helu, Rex, & Abdullah as his last three backs. Maybe T. Newby (but I can’t remember) before he left. Pretty damn good. Maybe the game has passed him by. I’m not sure. But the production has been excellent. I don’t buy the Ron Brown wouldn’t be a good hire. Especially after how bad our running backs have been post 1 year of Ozigbo. 

Imani cross. 

This whole thing with Bill Busch and ST, I don’t get. According to Gifford, Busch revamped STs and made it better. The article was before this season so maybe he did nothing with ST this year, but with his background I don’t know how he didn’t grab frosty by the collar to point out some things. 

https://omaha.com/sports/huskers/football/what-are-college-football-analysts-and-what-are-they-allowed-to-do/article_432143f2-004f-11ec-a94c-d300e363abaf.html

And apparently an analyst can’t coach on the field, but can do most everything else. 

3 minutes ago, The Dude said:

I just keep thinking it may not be a coincidence they installed more option this season.  And, it usually worked when they ran it.

Go get some guys who know how to coach it if you want to win now.

It was starting to not work as much. It was a nice surprise early tho. 

4 minutes ago, The Dude said:

I just keep thinking it may not be a coincidence they installed more option this season.  And, it usually worked when they ran it.

Go get some guys who know how to coach it if you want to win now.

It's been apart of the playbook going back to Oregon...

21 minutes ago, SECHusker said:

Do we have the personnel to run Korn/Coastal Carolina's offense? Would think there linemen are shorter on average and more mobile than ours.

Depends.  Do we play Texas State, Louisiana-Monroe and Arkansas State every week?  Like Coastal did.. If so, then yes, we should be ok.

• Haha 2

Do we know what Sean Beckton will be doing next year.  Will he stay with Tight Ends and then Joseph will focus only on receivers?  We would still need an OC, OL and RB coach assuming Ron Brown does not fill one of the spots, plus the potential of a ST coach. Thus the OC may double up as a RB coach too or OL coach if we want a dedicated ST coach.