New Offensive Coordinator options?

2 minutes ago, HuskerNation1 said:

Here is a discouraging read if Harrell is selected.  Surely Frost is not that incompetent to go down this path.  I would rather have Bill Musgrave from Cal than Harrell.

https://www.uscannenbergmedia.com/2021/09/28/the-scoop-and-score-the-air-raid-offense-has-run-out-of-miles/

Great find.  And very accurate assessment.  Whipple or Ruggiero would be great hires.  The others?  Looking like a loss by one score or less.

2 hours ago, HuskerNation1 said:

Here is a discouraging read if Harrell is selected.  Surely Frost is not that incompetent to go down this path.  I would rather have Bill Musgrave from Cal than Harrell.

https://www.uscannenbergmedia.com/2021/09/28/the-scoop-and-score-the-air-raid-offense-has-run-out-of-miles/

Only if he wants to turn his hot seat up to thermonuclear.  This would be the most tone deaf hires of all time especially for a guy who has ran out of political capital.  

• Plus1 1
  • Fire 1
10 minutes ago, Hedley Lamarr said:

Weren't we interviewing Raiola for the gig yesterday? Thought Sipple said that 

I know he was rumored, but haven't seen anything in a while.  If we are going for Nebraska ties, can we just offer Turner Gill as OC.  Joseph could be pass game coordinator.  Bring Ron Brown on as RB and running game coordinator.  Almost like TO was back on the sidelines...

Successful Power 5 coach was mentioned then the commentary toned down quick. Some of these other names being mentioned by the media are fillers. Again, not much to write about. Stories have to be created. They've been having discussions with a few of these candidates for some time. It's just been a matter of more face to face discussions and going over specifics and assembling pieces. I'd refer back to more of the earlier mentioned potential hires. 

• Plus1 1