New Offensive Coordinator options?

I could see hesitation from a decent OC and an up and comer wanting to make a name for himself. 

1. An experienced OC would probably rather go to a more stable job situation. Not a possible one and done.

2. An up and comer may like the idea that if they could make a few tweaks to our offense in the red zone and then take credit for being a mastermind may be appealing.

3. Any OC candidate may also be concerned they will not truly get full control because of Frosts background. Also Frost comes off fairly arrogant right so in interviews that may perpetuate that feeling that they will not have full control or that Frost is going to be up in their business the whole time. 

2 minutes ago, HuskerNation1 said:

There was smoke there a few days ago, and I am just hoping there are bucket fulls of water being dropped to put out that fire. 

Yeah it just seems to be the only name that is now picking up. Smoke detectors are going off. People are starting to move towards the exits etc. 

5 minutes ago, Hedley Lamarr said:

lots of smoke really starting to ramp up around Graham Harrell fwiw 

Not sure what I would think of a Harrell hire.  I don't know enough about him- basically what is in this article

https://journalstar.com/sports/huskers/football/if-youre-interested-in-nebraskas-oc-search-its-a-good-idea-to-watch-football-this/article_84895934-5624-5a15-8dce-ee168bb7e084.html