Who Will Win - Huskers vs Wisky - Poll

TGHusker

Who wins  

100 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Ok a lot has happened this past week. We start with another new win with blown opportunities, the announcement of retaining Frost and the firing of most of his offensive coaches.  On top of that we learn of 

Adrian's injuries - playing hurt since Minne.  What a season it has been and we have 2 more games left.  I have to admit, I'm burned out and I'm not a player or coach.  I was originally thinking how I did not like 2 bye weeks so close together and that the person who made that schedule should be run out of town.  However, after the events of this week, this bye week comes at the perfect time for the team and fan base to regroup.

So many questions for this next game:

1. Will Adrian play?

2. Who will be coaching the offense?

3. What will the attitude of the players going into the game?  Will they show up & play their hearts out?

4. Wil the super seniors & other NFL hopefuls play or walk away to prepare for the NFL?

5. Will Nebraska fans travel to the game or tune in to watch or listen or is there a collective meh/Burnout?

1. Will Adrian play? Yes, Adrian will be playing Forza Horizon 5 because it's an incredible game and Next-Gen gaming achievement. After he plays QB at Wisky.

2. Who will be coaching the offense? Frost will use Twitter Polls to get instant feedback. Or he'll just call the offense himself. 

3. What will the attitude of the players going into the game?  Will they show up & play their hearts out? Hopefully no one play until their heart is physically out of their body, or this game will be memorable for all the wrong reasons. But the players will likely put a more concerted effort out there--they know change is on the horizon, and it's time to put your best foot forward if you're staying.

Defense will be just as good as always, and Special Teams...well, we love Special Teams. [/Marge Simpson--bonus if you get the reference]

4. Wil[l] the super seniors & other NFL hopefuls play or walk away to prepare for the NFL? Most will play, but you'll have one or two that won't play the last two games to preserve themselves for Combines. 

5. Will Nebraska fans travel to the game or tune in to watch or listen or is there a collective meh/Burnout? Fans will turn out that are local, but it will be hard to tell since Wisky wears red too. And we'll tune in--there's been change, and since everyone seems to be displeased about what was done, it stands to reason Trev probably made the best decision he could at this point. 

• Plus1 1
2 minutes ago, VectorVictor said:

1. Will Adrian play? Yes, Adrian will be playing Forza Horizon 5 because it's an incredible game and Next-Gen gaming achievement. After he plays QB at Wisky.

2. Who will be coaching the offense? Frost will use Twitter Polls to get instant feedback. Or he'll just call the offense himself. 

3. What will the attitude of the players going into the game?  Will they show up & play their hearts out? Hopefully no one play until their heart is physically out of their body, or this game will be memorable for all the wrong reasons. But the players will likely put a more concerted effort out there--they know change is on the horizon, and it's time to put your best foot forward if you're staying.

Defense will be just as good as always, and Special Teams...well, we love Special Teams. [/Marge Simpson--bonus if you get the reference]

4. Wil[l] the super seniors & other NFL hopefuls play or walk away to prepare for the NFL? Most will play, but you'll have one or two that won't play the last two games to preserve themselves for Combines. 

5. Will Nebraska fans travel to the game or tune in to watch or listen or is there a collective meh/Burnout? Fans will turn out that are local, but it will be hard to tell since Wisky wears red too. And we'll tune in--there's been change, and since everyone seems to be displeased about what was done, it stands to reason Trev probably made the best decision he could at this point. 

Thank-you Professor VectorVictor for that insightful and astute reply.  :smokin

2 hours ago, chuckroast said:

I think a squeaker finally goes their way but I have no science to back it up. 

This is not a comment on your post, but I love this username. Chuck roast in the crock pot is one of my favorite lazy meals.

3 minutes ago, JJ Husker said:

Make these polls public. I want to know who isn’t going to watch the game. Bo had one thing right… f#&%in fairweather fans.

I voted that I won't watch the game, but I said that about several games this year and yet I still watched them. 

• Thanks 2
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, knapplc said:

I voted that I won't watch the game, but I said that about several games this year and yet I still watched them. 

I get that. And I don’t expect anyone to avoid doing other life things to watch the s#!t show live. But I always find it entertaining the number of people that have endless time during the week to b!^@h about the team and coaches yet they claim to not watch the games (yard work and all…). It always makes me wonder what the complaining is based on if they don’t watch the games. If it’s just scoreboard, seems pretty shallow.

• Thanks 2
2 hours ago, knapplc said:

I did too.  However, I and my wife are preparing to see our son and his family from NC whom we haven't been able to be together wt since covid started.  Much more important. (But I'll probably sneak a look at the score) 

2 hours ago, man eating mastodon said:

Does fishing count as an excuse to miss the game?? 

Yes it does. 

• Plus1 1