Who Will Win - Huskers vs Wisky - Poll

TGHusker

Who wins  

100 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Based on everything that transpired over the past week, I strongly believe that the next two games are the most important games in Frost’s tenure. If he wins both games, the team gains much needed momentum going into next season and we get off to a hot start. Lose these two games and that signals the beginning of the end for Frost’s tenure. I do not believe in easy schedules. We have proven that any BIG Ten team can beat us and they can even spank us at our own back yard. So, if we do not start winning and get on a hot streak, this will be over by next October. Let us hope that Frost realizes how important these last two games are.

• Plus1 1

11 minutes ago, huskerfan74 said:

By the way, Wisconsin has been playing lights out lately and they won’t go quietly into the night, especially not in their own backyard. 

9 minutes ago, BigRedN said:

I see us getting rolled by more than 14 ... and our first blowout loss.  I think we come out flat and play mistake-filled football.  We will spot them 14 and lose by 20-28 points leading to more naysayers while the faithful keep drinkin' that kool-aid.

Have we heard anything about Martinez finishing the season or will he have jaw surgery (figured he'd also be upset about Verdu being let go)? I see almost no chance we beat Wisconsin on the road.  We have won 4 total road games in 4 years. Wisconsin's defense is playing really well and they'll be motivated to beat us soundly. They'll have some success running the ball on us after the offense goes 3 and out repeatedly.

We could beat Iowa to win one at the end of the year, but we could just as easily lose it, especially if Smothers is in for experience.  Not sure I'd call that momentum but it would be better than going 3-9.

• Plus1 1

Um, the Huskers have not been rolled on by anyone this year.  Not even Ohio State.  And the Buckeyes had/have the best offense in the nation.   So, I disagree with anyone who thinks Wisconsin is going to whip us. It hasn't been done.

@Ill - point diff 8
@Oklahoma - point diff 7
@Michigan State - point diff 3
Michigan - point diff 3
@Minnesota - point diff 7
Purdue - point diff 5
Ohio State - point diff 9

• Oh Yeah! 2
1 hour ago, admo said:

Um, the Huskers have not been rolled on by anyone this year.  Not even Ohio State.  And the Buckeyes had/have the best offense in the nation.   So, I disagree with anyone who thinks Wisconsin is going to whip us. It hasn't been done.

@Ill - point diff 8
@Oklahoma - point diff 7
@Michigan State - point diff 3
Michigan - point diff 3
@Minnesota - point diff 7
Purdue - point diff 5
Ohio State - point diff 9

Agree. Two things I’m tired of hearing. 

1) This game is the most important game in Frosts career. 

2) we are so horrible that they are going to blow us away.  

• Plus1 1