Intro

solesrfr

Well I managed to get booted from that other site for linking to a ShortSideOption article so I figured I would come here to fill my need of discussing Husker football. Surprised to find I already had an account here. Anyone here that is also on that other site?

https://herbieshangout.com/2021/11/09/where-we-go-from-here/

C

Edited by Enhance
You're welcome to link to articles, but let's do without the negative commentary.
  • Plus1 1

• Enhance locked and unlocked this topic

1 hour ago, solesrfr said:

Thanks, read them when I logged in and think I am good to go after a second read. 

C

Owner seems nice enough. Never met him but he invited us to a tailgate when he took over did not have to do that. (all of Huskerboard)

Had a friend used a faux name, that was similar to mine then did some dumbass post I did not get banned so I guess they do check the IPs. (kazlongdrives300) Sure he is still reading.

He is still my friend we dont talk often however it would be a mad king tyrant to ban us both.

My friend thought it was hilarious to use my name with my driving range. 

Hope everything is working out in Idaho.

Just follow the rules - no personal threats or jokes about killing people and you should be ok.

• Plus1 1
2 hours ago, KazLong said:

Owner seems nice enough. Never met him but he invited us to a tailgate when he took over did not have to do that. (all of Huskerboard)

Had a friend used a faux name, that was similar to mine then did some dumbass post I did not get banned so I guess they do check the IPs. (kazlongdrives300) Sure he is still reading.

He is still my friend we dont talk often however it would be a mad king tyrant to ban us both.

My friend thought it was hilarious to use my name with my driving range. 

Hope everything is working out in Idaho.

Just follow the rules - no personal threats or jokes about killing people and you should be ok.

I have met him a couple times, very nice guy.

C

13 hours ago, solesrfr said:

Well I managed to get booted from that other site for linking to a ShortSideOption article so I figured I would come here to fill my need of discussing Husker football. Surprised to find I already had an account here. Anyone here that is also on that other site?

https://herbieshangout.com/2021/11/09/where-we-go-from-here/

C

And to be fair, it's not really David, it's his right hand man there