Morrison (obviously)

Stepp

Cerni

Benhart 

Bando

Lynn

Wildeman

Daniels

Could even see smothers leave when we get a portal qb.  I've got ctb, Allen and Daniels going pro leaving early.

I see 3ish OL leaving.  Interchange names if you wish, but I'd say benhart is a for sure.   Wildeman seems destined to leave.  RBs are a dumpster fire, probably time to hit reset there anyway.

Didn't put a WR in, but could see 1 or 2 bolt.  Cheers.

• Plus1 2

1 minute ago, Cobra Kai said:

Who's gone IMO (numerical order):

Adrian Martinez 

CTB

Austin Allen 

Scott

Morrison (obviously)

Stepp

Cerni

Benhart 

Bando

Lynn

Wildeman

Daniels

Could even see smothers leave when we get a portal qb.  I've got ctb, Allen and Daniels going pro leaving early.

I see 3ish OL leaving.  Interchange names if you wish, but I'd say benhart is a for sure.   Wildeman seems destined to leave.  RBs are a dumpster fire, probably time to hit reset there anyway.

Didn't put a WR in, but could see 1 or 2 bolt.  Cheers.

arent' Toure and Martin both gone after this year?  Is Falk a senior as well.  That's 3 open spots to fill if that's the case.  Dumb time to transfer if you ask me.  I also don't think Stepp will leave as he hasn't been healthy and this is already his 2nd stop.

Just now, MyBloodIsRed16 said:

arent' Toure and Martin both gone after this year?  Is Falk a senior as well.  That's 3 open spots to fill if that's the case.  Dumb time to transfer if you ask me.  I also don't think Stepp will leave as he hasn't been healthy and this is already his 2nd stop.

Toure is a sr.  Martin is a Jr.  I didn't put any seniors in, because they're gone anyway.   Just a list of potential unexpected exits.

5 minutes ago, Cobra Kai said:

Toure is a sr.  Martin is a Jr.  I didn't put any seniors in, because they're gone anyway.   Just a list of potential unexpected exits.

I was just saying if those guys are gone then their is a few opening since they all get plenty of reps.  So if I was a guy looking for playing time and there were 3 spots coming open then I don't think I would leave.  I could see O line because there technically no openings

5 minutes ago, MyBloodIsRed16 said:

I was just saying if those guys are gone then their is a few opening since they all get plenty of reps.  So if I was a guy looking for playing time and there were 3 spots coming open then I don't think I would leave.  I could see O line because there technically no openings

Wrs are weird sometimes.   Guys that thought they should be playing this year might be butthurt and leave,  regardless of potential pt next year.

I didn't put names down, but I won't be surprised if a Neville or grimes or someone who didn't play this year bolts.  New position coach too.

6 minutes ago, Cobra Kai said:

Wrs are weird sometimes.   Guys that thought they should be playing this year might be butthurt and leave,  regardless of potential pt next year.

I didn't put names down, but I won't be surprised if a Neville or grimes or someone who didn't play this year bolts.  New position coach too.

Wasn't one of those guys getting hyped for potential playing time before an injury... or am I imagining that?  

43 minutes ago, MyBloodIsRed16 said:

have a feeling the coaching staff knew this already.  Seems like they through a few offers out there in last couple of weeks to DB's in this class.  Thought it strange that I feel like they are pretty deep at DB/cb.  I suppose they know they need to replace him.

I cant think of all their names but I feel like we have had 2-3 4-5 star DBs transfer in the last 2 years. What's going on with those guys? Getting acclimated or overrated?

6 minutes ago, Huskers93-97 said:

I cant think of all their names but I feel like we have had 2-3 4-5 star DBs transfer in the last 2 years. What's going on with those guys? Getting acclimated or overrated?

Well they had the kid from OSU transfer in so I figured he would be in play next year if he stays healthy.  Cant say I was too disappointed with Clark or the other guy who's name escapes me right now, when they played.  Plus you have Bufford who looks to be in prime position to get a chance for PT next year with CTB gone.  I like Farmer at safety and he will only get better with more PT.  Just need to fill that other spot 

• Plus1 1