What Players Leave After The Season?

BIG ERN

43 minutes ago, Born N Bled Red said:

I'll put it this way, if Riley recruited Jurgens, Pelini recruited the Daniel's brother.

If Riley recruited the Daniels bros, Frost recruited Jurgens. You don't get it both ways.

It didn’t matter who recruited Jurgens, there was no chance he went anywhere but Nebraska. 

• Plus1 3

1 minute ago, Decked said:

Not gonna lie. I’ve crapped on his performance just as much as anyone…  but this made me feel sad. Adrian was always an incredible ambassador to the program and is overall a great human being. I hope he kills it at another school. 

I thought it was best for both parties that Adrian move on.  I hope he can get healthy and kill it in one final season of college football.

• Plus1 1

I have mixed feelings about this.  On one hand, I believe the team would be better next year with him.  On the other hand, sometimes it's just time to move on.

I wish him the best.  If he gets rehabbed and can play, it's going to be sad and weird seeing him on another team.

One other factor might be that if he stayed, it's more of a chance we lose Smothers.

• Plus1 3
13 minutes ago, BigRedBuster said:

I have mixed feelings about this.  On one hand, I believe the team would be better next year with him.  On the other hand, sometimes it's just time to move on.

I wish him the best.  If he gets rehabbed and can play, it's going to be sad and weird seeing him on another team.

One other factor might be that if he stayed, it's more of a chance we lose Smothers.

I just don't want to go against him. - We might set another record next year for former Nebraska QBs starting for other teams.