What Players Leave After The Season?

BIG ERN

I was surprised how little Kolarevic played - reports out of camp about him were extremely positive. Makes me wonder if he's a head case, overthinking instead of just using his natural instincts.

2 minutes ago, Wunderkind said:

Well, we've got one so far. I think most people thought this was coming and the staff has appeared to be making a bigger push along the line recently.

Unfortunately with the lack of development I think we need probably four dudes. OG, C, & two OTs. Not gonna happen but needed. Losing cam hurts. 

• Plus1 4

Cam has developed perhaps more than any other player on the team in years.  But he really only had this season to represent his capabilities so it would likely benefit a lot by having a great (award finalist) type of year ‘22. 
I hope he finds his draft advisory is good but would jump couple rounds if he plays one more season in Lincoln.  Best of luck either way. We will miss him I’m afraid but ???

1 minute ago, 84HuskerLaw said:

Cam has developed perhaps more than any other player on the team in years.  But he really only had this season to represent his capabilities so it would likely benefit a lot by having a great (award finalist) type of year ‘22. 
I hope he finds his draft advisory is good but would jump couple rounds if he plays one more season in Lincoln.  Best of luck either way. We will miss him I’m afraid but ???

If he's drafted anywhere in the top 4 rounds this year, he's made the right decision. Make decent money for the next 4 years and hope to stay healthy for that 2nd contract. That's where the big money is for NFL players. 

• Plus1 4
  • Fire 1
Just now, ColoradoHusk said:

If he's drafted anywhere in the top 4 rounds this year, he's made the right decision. Make decent money for the next 4 years and hope to stay healthy for that 2nd contract. That's where the big money is for NFL players. 

Except "2nd contract" doesn't happen. for everyone.  The NFL will chew you up.

So time will tell if it's the "right decision".

16 minutes ago, Decked said:

Jurgens officially declares for the draft. RIP. 

RIP is dramatic.

• Haha 1