What Players Leave After The Season?

BIG ERN

2 minutes ago, SouthLincoln Husker said:

Lol, no.  It has to be a Medical retirement. Medical hardship is a one year exemption.

We are just arguing semantics. I've always heard it referred to as a "Medical Hardship Scholarship" when a guy basically retires but stays on a scholarship to finish his education, and a Medical Hardship Waiver when a guy applies for another year of eligibility. 

• Plus1 1

5 minutes ago, ColoradoHusk said:

We are just arguing semantics. I've always heard it referred to as a "Medical Hardship Scholarship" when a guy basically retires but stays on a scholarship to finish his education, and a Medical Hardship Waiver when a guy applies for another year of eligibility. 

Just checked with my buddy.  Medical Retirement is a separate waiver that requires a letter from a doctor.  He said it would be odd to get one for 3 years.  

6 minutes ago, SouthLincoln Husker said:

Just checked with my buddy.  Medical Retirement is a separate waiver that requires a letter from a doctor.  He said it would be odd to get one for 3 years.  

Tre Bryant retired with 3 years of eligibility left from his knee issues, and he graduated from UNL. I don't think it will be hard for a doctor to sign off on whatever injury Cerni may have to pass the paperwork requirement, and Cerni can get his degree with another 3-4 semesters of work and go back to Australia a college graduate.

• Plus1 1
2 hours ago, SouthLincoln Husker said:

I live her in lincoln and have heard nothing about this.

Hey everybody, this guy lives in Lincoln! Obviously we don't have anybody else on here who lives in Lincoln, so we'd better listen to what he has to say!

• Plus1 1
  • Haha 2
  • Oh Yeah! 2

• 2 weeks later...