What Players Leave After The Season?

BIG ERN

7 hours ago, Mavric said:

So you didn't read any of my post and just keep repeating the same things we've showed you aren't saying what you're saying they are saying.  

Good times.

WOW. America really needs to spend more on public education....  since the answer to your question was in my first post and you still cant get the info after I led you to it.. it seems YOU are the one NOT reading....  have a good life and enjoy your altered reality...

15 hours ago, twofittyonred said:

More cherry picking... ALSO from Outsiders

Offensive ranking nationally per yr

2021 - 115th

2020 - 87th

2019 - 45th

2018 - 63rd  - Scott Frost

2017 - 12th  

2016 -18th

2015 - 6th

They "tanked" in 2018.

see where it says "also from Outsiders"...  you know where you got your stats...  100% told you where the info was an 3 seperate occations...  ALSO, I clicked the link and it takes you right to the stats...  if you'd like I will come hold your hand and show you how to read it...   

Idk what info this is but we weren't 115th last year - that's just blasphemy to say. Maybe the red zone but we moved the ball and had 447 ypg 

• Plus1 4
  • 2 weeks later...

4 minutes ago, HuskermanMike said:

Just in case anyone is confused.

This is not the 2021 TE AJ Rollins. Here is his twitter. He went to Prep too. 

I was confused as I thought he was a TE. However, it looks like there was an AJ Collins also from Creighton Prep. Collins was not on scholarship and is a DB. 

Thanks. It would be helpful if the actual reporters would say "walk on DB". The click bait gets old.

• Plus1 2
  • Haha 2
1 hour ago, runningblind said:

Thanks. It would be helpful if the actual reporters would say "walk on DB". The click bait gets old.

What's clickbait about it?

Nebraska walk on defense back who never saw a snap during his time at the University of Nebraska during his time at the school" is  quite a long headline. 

• Plus1 1
  • Thanks 2

40 minutes ago, GretnaHusker14 said:

Do we think another Running back will leave the program before fall camp? Opening another scholarship position to add depth on the O or D Line would be nice.

If we find a solid lineman or two that wants to transfer here, we will find a way to make room.    

• Plus1 1
40 minutes ago, GretnaHusker14 said:

Do we think another Running back will leave the program before fall camp? Opening another scholarship position to add depth on the O or D Line would be nice.

I'd be shocked if Stepp is still here in the fall. I don't remember if it was Frost or Applewhite but they listed Rahmir, Yant, Grant, and said Ervin would be in that group. Also mentioned Belt, though more like he could do it and not he's fighting for snaps. But unless I missed it not a mention of Stepp.

• Fire 1
55 minutes ago, Husker in WI said:

I'd be shocked if Stepp is still here in the fall. I don't remember if it was Frost or Applewhite but they listed Rahmir, Yant, Grant, and said Ervin would be in that group. Also mentioned Belt, though more like he could do it and not he's fighting for snaps. But unless I missed it not a mention of Stepp.

Stepp really surprises me that he didn’t do more here.  

• Haha 1