What Players Leave After The Season?

BIG ERN

3 hours ago, Vince R. said:

Omar Manning isn't event top 3 at WR.

This was one of the reasons I was so disappointed to see Betts leave. With him out that means 4 of our top 5 receivers from last year are gone and the one remaining can't crack the top 3. Hope Martin, Palmer and some of the others can step up.

The Kool-Aid has been flowing sweet & red since the first of the year but I'm starting to get the feeling that there wasn't enough sugar and it is tasting a little tart now.

• Plus1 2
  • Thanks 1
9 minutes ago, Dogs In A Pile said:

This was one of the reasons I was so disappointed to see Betts leave. With him out that means 4 of our top 5 receivers from last year are gone and the one remaining can't crack the top 3. Hope Martin, Palmer and some of the others can step up.

The Kool-Aid has been flowing sweet & red since the first of the year but I'm starting to get the feeling that there wasn't enough sugar and it is tasting a little tart now.

Transfer portal could really help a lot of issues here. Mathis & a good NT alone could make the D much better. 

• Plus1 1
23 hours ago, Vince R. said:

Hardy, Neville, Malcolm, Lynn, Wilderman, Conn, Nash, Tyreke, Mauga Clements, Stepp, Piper, Ezra Miller, and Banks need to go. 

Hardy was the scout team POY last year? Tyreke hasnt got his chance yet playing behind so many older guys last year. And the last 3 O Linemen you listed.... Not sure if you understand football much but you need a second string OL 

• Plus1 3
  • Haha 2

26 minutes ago, GretnaHusker14 said:

Hardy was the scout team POY last year? Tyreke hasnt got his chance yet playing behind so many older guys last year. And the last 3 O Linemen you listed.... Not sure if you understand football much but you need a second string OL 

No, I don't understand football at all. 

• Plus1 1
  • Haha 3

19 minutes ago, Dogs In A Pile said:

I read on another board from a reliable poster there are some whispers there will be more attrition on the defensive line.

Anybody else hear this?

Benning and McKewon said on the radio this past week to look for attrition from the DL after spring (along with RB, WR, and OL).

• Plus1 2
40 minutes ago, Dogs In A Pile said:

From what I've read in several places so am I. That's why I was a little surprised to see some potential attrition there. Hopefully not someone who we were counting on to contribute.

No doubt.  Definitely a spot with very little experience and less depth.  I'd wear out the transfer portal looking for some help.  I'd go ahead and offer Mathis a lot of NIL cash.  He'd be a great start and great get.